News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 10-26-17, 08:31 AM
SpursReport Team Member

NBA.com unusable?

Sorry to bother guys, but Im concerned that I dont find any reference to this problem on the internet. Since like a month or more ago, the NBA.com website is a disaster for me. Im not sure what it is, Ive tried with various browsers, and although some are better than others, all of them have problems. The pages freeze, it completely slows down the machine I can barely access the videos or information pages. Anyone else having the same problem? Any advice?

Thanks!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-30-17, 05:39 PM
SpursReport Team Member

BUMP

Seriously? No one has this issue? Happening on any browser for me...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-30-17, 05:51 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

i generally dont use nba.com anyway.
it works fine on my computer, but its just weak bc of to many graphics theyr trying to lay out on the page can mess it up.

it does NOT work on the phone, and is a complete clusterphuck.

i use espn.com/nba and sports.yahoo.com/nba
Old 10-30-17, 06:13 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Thanks for the input!
But strangely this was not happening to me a couple of months ago. I wonder what changed (not my system)
Old 10-31-17, 11:06 AM
SR Team Goof

The browser of choice for me is Mozilla Firefox v56.0.2 (64-bit). I haven't tried NBA.com for some time and trying it now, I do seem to have difficulty viewing the short film clip links -- it either stalls trying to load it or I get a popup notice that this site uses an Adobe Flash plugins. Personally, I'm hesitant allowing plugins to be loaded, regardless of what website I'm viewing. However, the articles on NBA.com I am able to view with no problems, it seems I have issues with the film clips, which I can usually find and view on other websites, with no problem at all. Don't know if this helps any.
Old 11-02-17, 08:48 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Thanks for the input as well, but Im puzzled still. I did have trouble with plug-ins and videos before, but besides that I was able to read the page normally.
But currently after two minutes (or less) it gets completely unreadable, when trying to read an article it goes on a loop, the computer (CPU) started heating up, doesnt even open the complete article, and theres no other way but to force close the browsed. Ive tried Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and its the same problem with all
[and this is the ONLY website in which this happens to me ]
Old 11-03-17, 02:14 AM
SR Team Goof

I tried my best to find a help link on the NBA.com website so I just input //www.nba.com/help on ISP address and got some FAQ (link below). I also found a help link in the league pass option and included it below. Under the Technical Support link, under the league pass and at the bottom of the page, there’s a link for ‘Contact Us’ which may or may not help (link below). Good luck, amigo.

NBA.com - NBA.com Frequently Asked Questions

Find Answers

NBA
Old 11-04-17, 09:35 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Thaaanksss!!
(Ill check that out)