News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 08-02-14, 05:42 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Silver and Black Wine

Hello everyone. I was given a "Silver and Black" wine several years ago and I was trying to find out more about it now. Hoping someone knows more about it. Any good? Worth anything? I was either going to drink it while watching the championship dvd or sell it. All i know from the back is "2006 Oregon red wine produced and bottled by A to Z wineworks, Newberg, Oregon." Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank all.

this is pretty much what I found on it.
http://goodtaste.tv/2011/04/the-buzz...ew-spurs-wine/
http://goodtaste.tv/2011/04/wine-of-champions/

Last edited by NBAGuy; 08-02-14 at 07:00 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-02-14, 05:49 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Last edited by NBAGuy; 08-02-14 at 06:24 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-02-14, 06:07 PM
Official Whorry Hater!

ok

Old 08-02-14, 08:20 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

One of our favorite wine purveyors here in Houston raves about Oregon wine. If you are a fan of reds, then I would sit down and watch a red hot Heat spanking in DVD while enjoying that Black and White wine! You cannot put a price on that.

If we think back to 1999, we would have thought it crazy that we would be celebrating a Tim Duncan title 15 years later... This is a truly special title. I say celebrate!
Old 08-03-14, 02:06 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

It must be an extremely tiny and new vintner because it hardly registers on the internet. Pop is only a part owner in the enterprise but my guess is that if Pop invested, he must like the product and that's saying something. It's not available in my area.
I'm a red wine drinker myself but particular to certain grapes and vintages. USA west coast wines tend to be blends of various grape variety. It is a true art form to get the blend right. For them to say that it is "red" doesn't mean a whole lot other than they keep and get better over the years better than whites usually do and that it is probably a blend. None the less, if you have a bottle and think like an investor in a championship year, you probably have a gold mine. If it is not available in my metropolitan area, it is definitely rare and I'm not that far from San Antonio. If you think like a lover of wine, you probably have an evening of a lifetime memories ahead of you. Your choose.

Last edited by Spurd_On; 08-03-14 at 02:16 AM.
Old 08-03-14, 07:00 PM
SpursReport Team Member

The wine is good assuming you like red blends. I was happy with the bottle.