News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 07-20-14, 06:37 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Request for Polls

Now that Summer League has come to an end for the Spurs, I thought it might be interesting to create a couple of polls to see what fan opinion at this point is as to the players in Summer League. However, after reading the FAQ on how to create a poll, I didn't see the buttons that the FAQ said were there. Is this now under the sole power of the mods or was I missing something?

Because 2 Spurs with contracts were on the team making the regular season roster stand at 14 without Baynes, I thought 2 polls might be appropriate because the FAQs seem to indicate that only one choice can be made per vote.

The first poll would pose the question:
Which player from the Summer League do you feel is most crucial to the upcoming season roster?

1. Jeff Ayres
2. Vander Blue
3. Bryce Cotton
4. Austin Daye
5. JaMychal Green
6. Darius Morris
7. Free agent from another Summer League team
8. Other

The second poll would pose the question:
Which player from the Summer League do you feel is 2nd most crucial to the upcoming season roster?

1. Jeff Ayres
2. Vander Blue
3. Bryce Cotton
4. Austin Daye
5. JaMychal Green
6. Darius Morris
7. Free agent from another Summer League team
8. Other

The reason for 2 polls is that we are talking about 2 roster spots and the player with the second-most votes in the first poll does not necessarily reflect each individual fan's second choice.

Last edited by Spurd_On; 07-20-14 at 06:53 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-21-14, 09:36 AM
The Eternal Optimist

Some interesting work/evaluations to be done by Spurs staff over the next three months. Several members of Summer Spurs had flashes of brilliance. Nearly all seemed to embrace "Spurs style ball". Consistency was a problem most common. If Daye did really gain confidence and Cotton can be a big enough pest to overcome his physical shortcomings, whew! Major " its" by the way. Roster spots being the premium they are on this team, it will be interesting to say the least.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!