News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 06-15-14, 10:23 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Bosh: "It's nothing that they did"

That's what Bosh said when interviewed after the Heat's game 3 loss to the Spurs.

I say: Watch the game... it's everything that the Spurs did.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-15-14, 10:53 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

He said this after the Game 3 loss?

What did he say after the Game 4 loss?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-15-14, 11:04 AM
SR Team Goof

Sounds to me like Chrissy is in major denial and saying the exact opposite of what he really means. In fact, he probably said game #4 just proved his previous point the Spurs didn't do anything, WHEN he probably was saying "are you blind man, they just kicked our freaking a$$es on national/international TV and on our home court in front of our fans who didn't say a word or cheer after we scored the first points of the game. And you can quote me on that".
Old 06-15-14, 11:10 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

Yeah but the media also making excuses that the Heat are tired after 4 trips to the finals blah blah blah... Give me a break. I just hope the Spur sput them out of their misery early in the 1st Q tomorrow!And shut the f'ing media up too!
Old 06-15-14, 11:57 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

What can the Heat players possibly say? They've basked in the media attention and now have to face the downside of that attention. It must be embarrassing.
Old 06-15-14, 01:19 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAD View Post
Yeah but the media also making excuses that the Heat are tired after 4 trips to the finals blah blah blah... Give me a break. I just hope the Spur sput them out of their misery early in the 1st Q tomorrow!And shut the f'ing media up too!
Fun Fact: Total Playoff Minutes - Tim Duncan 719, James 722, Leonard 702, Parker 683, Wade 657, Bosh 647.

But it isn't fair to compare minutes because James has logged the most career playoff minutes in NBA history. That's just so much more wear on his tires and he's a whole 9 years older than Duncan.
Old 06-15-14, 01:50 PM
The Eternal Optimist

How many international minutes tacked on to those just listed above for various players? Oh, and Parker, though a few months younger than Wade has at least one, if not two more NBA seasons on his tires!

SOO!
Old 06-15-14, 04:00 PM
SR Team Goof

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gdon View Post
........................But it isn't fair to compare minutes because James has logged the most career playoff minutes in NBA history. That's just so much more wear on his tires and he's a whole 9 years older than Duncan.
Maybe after this series is over I'll send James a walker to help him out while I read about Duncan inviting some of his NBA buds to his summer big man camp here in SA to work out.

Old 06-15-14, 04:05 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alh1020 View Post
Maybe after this series is over I'll send James a walker to help him out while I read about Duncan inviting some of his NBA buds to his summer big man camp here in SA to work out.

Don't worry, Lebron can just talk to Wade.

Old 06-15-14, 04:19 PM
SpursReport 2010 And 2014 Pick The Winner Champion

Bosh is right... Itīs not what the Spurs did... Itīs what the Spurs ARE!!!
Old 06-15-14, 05:09 PM
Official Whorry Hater!

Very disrespectful...

Old 06-18-14, 09:34 AM
The Eternal Optimist

Perhaps he is right, but even if he is implying it is what unheated team did not do, I suggest it was what the Spurs prevented them from doing. I do admit their failure to play defense may also have contributed grossly, but the Spurs still had take advantage, not to mention the fact the Spurs' ball movement may just have been a major factor in their leaky defense.

So, combine what Bosh's team did not do, with the Spurs just plain simple performance and you have a plain old fashioned a$$ whoopin'!
Old 06-18-14, 09:02 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Well to be fair, Bosh did say after the finals that "They played the best basketball I've ever seen."