News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 06-11-14, 02:03 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Don't you just hate when.....

.........the Heat always say they gonna "bounce back" after a loss? Not just them but the media aswell. So yeah, today they're gonna look at the tape, make some adjustments, and basically win on Thursday because no wayyyyy the almighty Heat ever lose two games in a row!!! I hope the Spurs shove it down their throats in game 4!!!!!! Put an end to their spoiled we never lose two games in a row attitude!! If the Spurs can beat you at your home, give them a little respect why dont you. GO SPURS GO!!!!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-11-14, 02:22 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Let's prove them wrong!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-11-14, 02:37 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Tonight was a pivotal game.

They are the side who needs to win back-to-back right now. And they should get one of this wins in San Antonio.

I don't know they can bounce back or do whatever they want; but we will win the championship if we don't lose back to back.
Old 06-11-14, 04:04 AM
Flying Monkey Wrangler

Well, they haven't been proven wrong in a loooooong while. They simply haven't lost back-to-back in the playoffs for over two years. Their comments don't really bother me, they have backed them up so far, they're a hell of a good team.
Old 06-11-14, 08:07 AM
Carne de res ipsa loquitur

Pretty much the way the Spurs reacted after Game 2. And at this point the Heat are the champions. They have to be proven wrong on the court.
Old 06-11-14, 08:19 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

I don't mind the Heat bouncing back and then losing, and then having to bounce back again.

It will result in a Spurs Championship in 7 games.
Old 06-11-14, 08:47 AM
The Master Baiter

They'll play much better. But it takes a crazy game from Lebron and an "un-Spur like" game for them to win. Let's hope the Spurs play like Spurs fans know they can play. I know the safe thing is to say Miami will win game 4 and this is going to be a long series, but I can't help but think that Miami is lucky not to be down 3-0. I would not be surprised at all if they pulled out another win.
Old 06-11-14, 08:49 AM
Spartan Moderator

We've won two games by 15 or more, and lost one game by 2.

Old 06-11-14, 09:08 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

a loss is a loss and a win is a win...

remember all that playoffs series when spurs loss by hughe differential to end winning the series...
Old 06-11-14, 09:26 AM
SR Team Goof

The Spurs did what they had to do in Miami, whether it was in the 3rd game or 4th game --- they had to win one to regain HCA, which they have. If they play Thursday like they did last night, taking game 4 will be gravy. Someone pointed it out above, we've won our 2 games by a substantial margin while shooting bad FG (44%) and at the free throw line and still losing by only 2. I'm encouraged if the Spurs can play their style of ball, working the pill, plenty of motion and playing hard nosed defense, we might be coming back to SA with big smiles on our faces.
Old 06-11-14, 06:16 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Its all going the same as last year but we have home court again so I am happy with that difference.
Old 06-11-14, 06:40 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by doom32x4 View Post
Well, they haven't been proven wrong in a loooooong while. They simply haven't lost back-to-back in the playoffs for over two years. Their comments don't really bother me, they have backed them up so far, they're a hell of a good team.
They Hadn't lost at home in the playoffs either. We changed that for them... Time to make another streak go bye bye...Hopefully it happens in game 4. Then we can start working on taking that 2 title streak away.
Old 06-11-14, 07:11 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

As long as that trend continues.... We win!
Old 06-11-14, 09:08 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

At this ultimate season level and possibly one of the most historic matchups in NBA history, they are all "pivotal games". Sentiment and opinion swing radically with each win or loss. I'll just repeat my favorite sports legend quote: "It ain't over 'til it's over".....Yogi Berra
Old 06-12-14, 01:38 PM
Flying Monkey Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyDthaWay2B View Post
They Hadn't lost at home in the playoffs either. We changed that for them... Time to make another streak go bye bye...Hopefully it happens in game 4. Then we can start working on taking that 2 title streak away.
The one difference is that the home loss thing wasn't really a big thing....it was that they didn't lose at home to Charlotte, Brooklyn, or Indy. They lost at home to us last year too.
Old 06-12-14, 06:17 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
The one difference is that the home loss thing wasn't really a big thing....it was that they didn't lose at home to Charlotte, Brooklyn, or Indy. They lost at home to us last year too.
still a streak.. a streak the media talked about all the way up until we embarrassed them.
Old 06-12-14, 06:21 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
True, and we are still the best road team.
Old 06-13-14, 07:26 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

Spurs just killed their "we can't lose" 2 in a row! And smashed it - Miami fans started leaving with 8 mins to play?
Old 06-14-14, 12:35 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

hate it when the heat say they r going to bounce back. to retarded.
they need to be realistic and tell the media "we are not good enough, and there is probably no bouncing back from this, spurs too good. we may not even play the next game we know whats going to happen"
Old 06-14-14, 01:46 PM
The Master Baiter

I'm trying to keep my enthusiasm down because they could still push the series to 7 games. No one has come back from 3-1, but that doesn't mean those losing teams didn't push it to 7. Remember, the Spurs were down 3-1 to Dallas in 2006 and got it to 7 games.