News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-14, 04:53 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Fake Media Outrage Over LeCramp Criticism

Getting tired of hearing the fake media outrage over the so called "backlash" LeBron is supposedly receiving...which entirely consists of comment section/twitter trolls. I haven't talked to one real person or seen one message from real people (like the ones on this board), or read one article or legit blog post that has criticized him one ounce for not being able to play with.the cramp. BSPN and the rest of the media are creating this mythical narrative that LeBron was attacked and the he is going to heroically overcome all this adversity (with convient help from the officials no doubt).

This has got to be one of the most pathetic things I've witnessed.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-06-14, 05:16 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Is about drama and ratings even Miami coach is calling for fines if this happens again pathetic
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-06-14, 06:42 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMadrid12 View Post
Is about drama and ratings even Miami coach is calling for fines if this happens again pathetic
I guess LeCry-baby was the only one playing last night! Maybe he should drink the right stuff. Maybe they should fine Erik for saying they should fine SA if they don't get the AC fixed! So what if Duncan was the one to go down with cramps.... Would the media even care? Fu@k no. Cry me a Riverwalk and next time we'll bring more cheese for their wine!
Old 06-06-14, 07:07 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

If Duncan went down with cramps, all the media would say is "Old man river walk is getting old. They are already calling him a one legged player.
Old 06-06-14, 09:30 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

Screw it all - we're 1-0 with 3 to go!
Old 06-06-14, 11:59 PM
SR Team Goof

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAD View Post
Screw it all - we're 1-0 with 3 to go!
I'm for that. We came into these playoffs needing 16 wins to gain the prize and we still need 3 more. Charge!!!

Just an added gib, since everybody in uniform on the court were subject to the same playing conditions, maybe the Miami coach should do a self-check and look at the number of minutes James has played these playoffs. Whoops, I forgot, Miami has somewhat breezed through their series' up to this point and have had plenty of rest. Can't be that. Maybe James could consult TD after the series to see what kind of training regiment Timmy has going. And I thought James was considered one of the best athletes on the globe…………….kind of shatters my belief in how the media conveys his image.
Old 06-07-14, 10:12 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

LeBron is a lightning rod. By far the best player in the world right now and a physical wonder. The guy competes and has won two rings, mostly because of his astounding talent and sense of team. He's never in trouble. He hasn't raped anybody. He hasn't killed anybody. He's made a few dubious Public Relations choices, but he's been the Chosen One since he was in high school.

All that happened the other night is that he got hurt. Give him a break and let him get back to work.

Spurs want him back at full strength so everybody can concentrate on this series. Let's play the games.

Last edited by mckennaspur1; 06-07-14 at 02:38 PM.
Old 06-07-14, 10:24 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckennaspur1 View Post
LeBron is a lightning rod. By far the best player in the world right now and a physical wonder. The guy competes and has won two rings, mostly because of his astounding talent and sense of team. He's never in trouble. He hasn't raped anybody. He hasn't killed anybody. He's made a few dubious Page Ranking choices, but he's been the Chosen One since he was in high school.

All that happened the other night is that he got hurt. Give him a break and let him get back to work.

Spurs want him back at full strength so everybody can concentrate on this series. Let's play the games.
you are right about Lebron as the best player, physical wonder, competes and astounding talent and sense of team, but with great power comes great responsibility and nobody is accusing him of the violent crimes you listed here, he is just getting criticism regarding of what happened that night. People call him the chosen one and he has a tattoo about it to make sure is true (I guess)if you can and like to be called the chosen one then you should be ready to be called we are going to "pick on you one" too , and again he is the best player in the world no argument thre
Old 06-07-14, 01:21 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

So we've go the infamous '99 Asterix championship and probably the '14 Heat as in Celsius game championship.
Old 06-07-14, 02:59 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRJONESIII View Post
So we've go the infamous '99 Asterix championship and probably the '14 Heat as in Celsius game championship.
nice!! ha
Old 06-07-14, 07:33 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

I never could figure out the*, didn't the Spurs beat the Lakers to get to the championship?
Old 06-07-14, 07:35 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Old 06-07-14, 09:51 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpur View Post
Have you ever had cramps from before? Trust me its impossible to play through. With a broken jaw you can still move your arms legs. Playing through cramps is like entering an eating contest with a broken jaw. If someone did that than yes I'll agree lebron needs to step up.