News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 05-11-14, 05:31 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Who owns the Portland Trailblazers?

https://twitter.com/quixem/status/46...516609/photo/1
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-11-14, 05:56 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

And even so...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-11-14, 06:34 AM
SR Team Goof

Paul Allen pays the bills, but on the court, for right now, the entire San Antonio Spurs team, but listing TP will do as well.
Old 05-11-14, 08:11 AM
Official Whorry Hater!

that is so true!

Old 05-12-14, 08:42 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

Nice One!
Old 05-12-14, 11:43 AM
SpursReport 2010 And 2014 Pick The Winner Champion

Trolling
Level: Wikipedia
Old 05-12-14, 12:37 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guapo View Post
Who owns the Portland Trailblazers?

THIS GUY!!!

Old 05-13-14, 10:51 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

Seems like we created a little doubt with today's play!
Old 05-13-14, 02:14 PM
SR Team Goof

Nah, I wouldn’t panic or question the loss. Based on another thread and comments, if this game were all that important to the Spurs, Pop would have shown some kind of emotion on the sidelines during the game, which he didn’t. I would suspect that the players were briefed that Portland would probably play and defend like any cornered, wounded animal trying to defend their lives and would come out full of energy. The Spurs players were probably told to at least give some effort to win the game but if the Blazers were a little overwhelming and winning wasn’t in immediate grasp, not to compromise health status and wait til the series reverted back to home court in SA. Our main core first string sat out most of the game, should be well rested for Wednesday’s game while Portland’s main core played a majority of last night’s game, expending a lot of energy to satisfy a win. With our home court fans behind us tomorrow night, we should hit the ground running and play at peak emotion. Just hope that kind of strategy doesn’t backfire and give added confidence to the Blazers. At least that’s how I view it.
Old 05-14-14, 10:35 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Portland's bench is so weak they couldn't use them to hold the lead. Had to keep the starters in to hold off Joseph, Ayres, and Bonner.
Old 05-14-14, 03:03 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by necron 99 View Post
Portland's bench is so weak they couldn't use them to hold the lead. Had to keep the starters in to hold off Joseph, Ayres, and Bonner.
I agree, actually that was our 3rd string that started making a run there at the end. Also I had a little smile on my face when Lillard was celebrating his slam dunk, then had the look of panic when he looked up and realized the Spurs were scoring on the other end. Not very professional.