News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 05-07-14, 02:14 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Barkley at it again

Well, it appears that Charles Barkley has insulted the women of Alamo City, once again, during the broadcast of Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals against Portland at the AT&T Center Tuesday night.

The outrage started to manifest even before the game ended tonight via email surrounding the pre-game discussion that started with Barkley’s passion for churros and ended in controversy once more. “Suddenly, turned into a review of the ‘big girls down there’,” wrote upset fan Brande Mora to the Express-News Tuesday night just before 9:30 p.m.

Probably, the feedback will continue to pour from readers after the game ends tonight.

Oh by the way, Barkley picked the Blazers.

San Antonio Spurs News, Scores, Stats & Analysis – Spurs Nation » Barkley insults S.A. women ? again
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-07-14, 08:25 AM
SpursReport Team Member

He just does it cause he knows he can get a rise out of people.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-07-14, 08:50 AM
SR Team Goof

After listening to Sir Charles run his mouth with criticism on anything, spout his wisdom to how old the Spurs are and what they won't be able to do, I always fall back to these clips to relieve any anxiety he may have caused. Afterwards, I always feel much better but my sides seem to hurt from all the laughing I do.

Old 05-07-14, 09:11 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

Wow I did not know he had such a terrible swing!
Old 05-07-14, 09:13 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

I think Barkley is mostly joking because it plays well in the big city markets, NY, LA, etc, to make fun of San Antonio. I don't take it too hard.

$
Old 05-07-14, 09:22 AM
The Master Baiter

He says that everytime they show a Spurs game. Big women, ugly creek, churros, etc. People who complain about it have never seen a Spurs game on TNT. What WAS funny was seeing him try to explain why he thought the Blazers would win the series, then being called out by the other guys, then still sticking to his guns after the blowout.
Old 05-07-14, 11:00 AM
SR Team Goof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uwe Blab View Post
He says that everytime they show a Spurs game. Big women, ugly creek, churros, etc. People who complain about it have never seen a Spurs game on TNT. What WAS funny was seeing him try to explain why he thought the Blazers would win the series, then being called out by the other guys, then still sticking to his guns after the blowout.
I gotta find at least one of Chuck's appraisals of the Spurs when he rants: G--I--N--O--B--I--L--I !!!! But I did love the way Kenny the Jet and Shaq kept firing their salvos at his predictions.

Old 05-07-14, 01:42 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

No matter how old he thinks they are, at least our stars have championship rings!! Chew on that Sir Charles... Cause we all know you like to eat. By the way, your ass isn't that skinny either.
Old 05-07-14, 01:56 PM
Official Whorry Hater!

**** THAT POS...

Old 05-07-14, 01:59 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

I hope his stroke was better as a basketball player! He gets paid good money for his analysis. He is laughing all the way to the bank.
Old 05-07-14, 02:23 PM
SR Team Goof

Quote:
Originally Posted by clovisnmspurfan View Post
...............He is laughing all the way to the bank.
.....with an occasional stop or three to partake in a few hor d'oeuvres at maybe Dunkin Donuts or support one of his sponsors like Taco Belly and if he's in Las Vegas, gotta stop and place a few wagers. Gotta keep the economy flowin, spread the wealth.

Old 05-07-14, 02:38 PM
SpursReport Team Member

I would be mad if it wasn't true and not just the ladies. The cost of being at the nexus of tex-mex, bbq, and southern cooking is our expanded waistlines. And please note, I'm including myself at the top of the list.

What really upsets me the most is that it doesn't have to be that way, especially with the Tex-mex. Sure it tastes best when you make it "right", but you can make so much of it so much healthier and retain 80% of the goodness. Ditch the rice, make the beans without the fat, use corn tortillas, go real easy on the cheese and meat, and take FULL advantage of delicious pico and salsa.

Of course, when that enchilada plate is sitting there staring you in the face, it's real easy to lose that battle. I know I've got far more in the loss column than I'd like.
Old 05-07-14, 02:54 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Don't fight the Tex Mex bro!

I only eat Tortillas de Harinas se hace con lard!

$
Old 05-07-14, 03:07 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money4Nothing View Post
Don't fight the Tex Mex bro!

I only eat Tortillas de Harinas se hace con lard!

$
Old 05-08-14, 01:39 PM
Official SR Home Builder