News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-29-14, 08:17 AM
choppsboy's Avatar
SpursReport Team Bench
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Antelope, CA
Posts: 1,661
So Far, Tiago Splitter is the MVP of this series

It has now been 4 games, and I don't think anyone can deny that Tiago Splitter is having a huge impact and has played the best defense on Dirk Nowitski since Bruce Bowen.

Dude is earning his paycheck!
__________________
I am never coming back to SpursReport because Will The Thrill is a horses ass.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-29-14, 08:25 AM
TimmyDthaWay2B's Avatar
SpursReport Team Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Springdale
Posts: 3,891

Don't think there is a series mvp.. Without Duncan, we would be down 1-2..without diaw last night, we would be down 1-2. Splitter SIZE has effected Dirk, he has had a good series against .... Don't get too riled up Over splitter, if we advance he will be fguarding someone that isn't old, slow and unathletic..... Like a Blair but taller and better... Who apparently splitter can't guard or rebound over. Overall, splitter has had a great first round series, much like last year against LA.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-29-14, 08:26 AM
silvernblackfan's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Posts: 310

Defense yes, still getting owned by the shorter guys had a finals flashback with that VC block that was weak
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-29-14, 08:30 AM
TimmyDthaWay2B's Avatar
SpursReport Team Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Springdale
Posts: 3,891

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvernblackfan View Post
Defense yes, still getting owned by the shorter guys had a finals flashback with that VC block that was weak
I don't even think splitter is playing great defense.. It's a good match up... Splitter still couldn't stop smush Parker if he was driving in the lane..
With that being said, splitter offered a rare offensive game last night... I saw Atleast 3 of those awfully ugly hook shots fall in... Last night, he contributed big to the win, even with his hiccups... And the guy is hitting his free throws... Can't ask for more there.
__________________

Last edited by TimmyDthaWay2B; 04-29-14 at 08:32 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-29-14, 08:56 AM
choppsboy's Avatar
SpursReport Team Bench
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Antelope, CA
Posts: 1,661

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyDthaWay2B View Post
Don't think there is a series mvp.. Without Duncan, we would be down 1-2..without diaw last night, we would be down 1-2. Splitter SIZE has effected Dirk, he has had a good series against .... Don't get too riled up Over splitter, if we advance he will be fguarding someone that isn't old, slow and unathletic..... Like a Blair but taller and better... Who apparently splitter can't guard or rebound over. Overall, splitter has had a great first round series, much like last year against LA.
You are just a hater.

Splitter is averaging 10 rebound, 2 assists, and a steal in 28 minutes in this series while shooting .600.

Without his defense and rebounding we would be out of this series already.
__________________
I am never coming back to SpursReport because Will The Thrill is a horses ass.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-29-14, 09:01 AM
KAD's Avatar
KAD KAD is offline
SpursReport Team Captain
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio
Posts: 7,212

Splitter playing great but Manu is the reason we won Game 4 and should have won game 3!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-29-14, 09:02 AM
RealMadrid12's Avatar
SpursReport Rookie
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 215

I think Tiago is playing the way he is suppose to be playing and yes finally earning his paycheck, he is more engaged and if he plays this way we can go very far. Duncan is the mvp of the series with a close manu ginobili. patty mills or bellinelli are the key for us to be a way better team and Green just needs to play defense, he is more worry about getting his offense going than his defense.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-29-14, 09:11 AM
choppsboy's Avatar
SpursReport Team Bench
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Antelope, CA
Posts: 1,661

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAD View Post
Splitter playing great but Manu is the reason we won Game 4 and should have won game 3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMadrid12 View Post
I think Tiago is playing the way he is suppose to be playing and yes finally earning his paycheck, he is more engaged and if he plays this way we can go very far. Duncan is the mvp of the series with a close manu ginobili. patty mills or bellinelli are the key for us to be a way better team and Green just needs to play defense, he is more worry about getting his offense going than his defense.

Both of these statements are probably true.

Maybe I should have just said Splitter is finally earning his paycheck.
__________________
I am never coming back to SpursReport because Will The Thrill is a horses ass.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-29-14, 09:14 AM
TimmyDthaWay2B's Avatar
SpursReport Team Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Springdale
Posts: 3,891

Quote:
Originally Posted by choppsboy View Post
You are just a hater.

Splitter is averaging 10 rebound, 2 assists, and a steal in 28 minutes in this series while shooting .600.

Without his defense and rebounding we would be out of this series already.
No I'm Objective.. I think you made your stance clear a long time ago and keep trying to punch it home with a thread everytime he farts . We would be out of this series without multiple guys... I admitted, splitter has been great against Dirk... He matches up well with him.. Dirk isn't exactly a slasher.. He is slow and unathletic... Perfect person for a tall unathletic Tiago...Blair showed how Tiago struggles to defend active, athletic guys.... Let's hope if we advance, we got a plan...
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-29-14, 09:17 AM
choppsboy's Avatar
SpursReport Team Bench
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Antelope, CA
Posts: 1,661

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyDthaWay2B View Post
I don't even think splitter is playing great defense.. It's a good match up... Splitter still couldn't stop smush Parker if he was driving in the lane..
With that being said, splitter offered a rare offensive game last night... I saw Atleast 3 of those awfully ugly hook shots fall in... Last night, he contributed big to the win, even with his hiccups... And the guy is hitting his free throws... Can't ask for more there.
Not objective, but hating
__________________
I am never coming back to SpursReport because Will The Thrill is a horses ass.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-29-14, 09:32 AM
TimmyDthaWay2B's Avatar
SpursReport Team Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Springdale
Posts: 3,891

Quote:
Originally Posted by choppsboy View Post
Not objective, but hating
It isn't hating when it's true.. Guards eyes get big when they see splitter down there... But I'll admit.. Last night, we would have lost without Tiago.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-29-14, 09:37 AM
Spurd_On's Avatar
SpursReport Team Starter
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: the next beam
Posts: 4,693

Tiago is a good matchup against this team. Good matchups vary from series to series.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-29-14, 10:10 AM
choppsboy's Avatar
SpursReport Team Bench
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Antelope, CA
Posts: 1,661

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurd_On View Post
Tiago is a good matchup against this team. Good matchups vary from series to series.
Yea, I like Spitter, and I am taking full advantage of what is probably my only opportunity to sing his praises.

He can really defend one of the best shooting 7 footers in history since that same shooter can't drive to the basket anymore.
__________________
I am never coming back to SpursReport because Will The Thrill is a horses ass.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-29-14, 10:51 AM
RealMadrid12's Avatar
SpursReport Rookie
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 215

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyDthaWay2B View Post
No I'm Objective.. I think you made your stance clear a long time ago and keep trying to punch it home with a thread everytime he farts . We would be out of this series without multiple guys... I admitted, splitter has been great against Dirk... He matches up well with him.. Dirk isn't exactly a slasher.. He is slow and unathletic... Perfect person for a tall unathletic Tiago...Blair showed how Tiago struggles to defend active, athletic guys.... Let's hope if we advance, we got a plan...
Blair sure did show how things are done by kicking him in the head. and even my boy duncan was struggling to score agaisnt blair, blair was just being more aggressive and we know what he is capable of whenever he gets going. splitter is playing awesome, free, active and even his ugly shot is looking good, and if dirk was so slow and not a slasher how come he defeated OKC (WITH REALLY ATHLETIC GUYS)2 OUT OF 3 , Is all about effort my friend, and tiago is going this, again he is doing what all NBA players are suppose to be doing this time of the year, let it all there on the floor
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-29-14, 11:34 AM
Guapo's Avatar
SpursReport Team Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,268

I think we need to give Splitter some respect. He is PLAYING HIS BUTT OFF.

As long as he scores at least 10 pts and keeps giving us that kind of defense, we will keep winning, no matter who the opponent is.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-29-14, 11:43 AM
Uwe Blab's Avatar
The Master Baiter
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: S.A.
Posts: 4,588

He is playing great against Dallas. He still doesn't scare anyone in the paint, which is what they are going to need in later rounds. But for this round, it's his perfect storm.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-29-14, 12:21 PM
RealMadrid12's Avatar
SpursReport Rookie
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 215

I agree with the fact he doesnt scare anybone ala Ibaka in the paint, however he is mobile enough (or at least he is playing for now) to cover Aldridge next round (see asik covering him) (i am hoping we go to the next round) and clippers, only issue will be OKC. Ibaka must be covered by diaw (see zbo, playing defense on him)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-29-14, 01:32 PM
TimmyDthaWay2B's Avatar
SpursReport Team Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Springdale
Posts: 3,891

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMadrid12 View Post
Blair sure did show how things are done by kicking him in the head. and even my boy duncan was struggling to score agaisnt blair, blair was just being more aggressive and we know what he is capable of whenever he gets going. splitter is playing awesome, free, active and even his ugly shot is looking good, and if dirk was so slow and not a slasher how come he defeated OKC (WITH REALLY ATHLETIC GUYS)2 OUT OF 3 , Is all about effort my friend, and tiago is going this, again he is doing what all NBA players are suppose to be doing this time of the year, let it all there on the floor
Are you talking about who Dirk faced in the regular season? Emphasizing regular season... If so... Who cares, this is an entirelydifferent ggame in the playoffs... In addition, who cares at Dirk did against ibaka or whoever.. If you think because Dirk had good games against OKC, that makes him fast and a slasher, then I don't know what to say.... Cause it doesn't..I'm talking about splitter against athletic guys... And against OKC, he hasbeen awful... So iI don'tuunderstand that argument about Dirk against athletic guys...

Also, just looked at Dallas vs OKC... And Dirk had one big game against OKC... And that was the game OKC started two no names, one being the pf.... Other than that one where he scored 32, his best was 17 pts.. So...
__________________

Last edited by TimmyDthaWay2B; 04-29-14 at 01:42 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-29-14, 01:35 PM
TimmyDthaWay2B's Avatar
SpursReport Team Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Springdale
Posts: 3,891

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMadrid12 View Post
I agree with the fact he doesnt scare anybone ala Ibaka in the paint, however he is mobile enough (or at least he is playing for now) to cover Aldridge next round (see asik covering him) (i am hoping we go to the next round) and clippers, only issue will be OKC. Ibaka must be covered by diaw (see zbo, playing defense on him)
First off, if splitter meets aAldridge.... God help us all... If splitter somehow shuts Aldridge down even remotely close to how he did Dirk, I'll lobby to be the president of splitters fan club...
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-29-14, 01:35 PM
mckennaspur1's Avatar
SpursReport Team Captain
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: nyc
Posts: 6,186

So, TimmyDtha, why don't you tell us what you really think about Splitter?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 04-29-14, 01:49 PM
RealMadrid12's Avatar
SpursReport Rookie
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 215

[quote=TimmyDthaWay2B;1311839]Are you talking about who Dirk faced in the regular season? Emphasizing regular season... If so... Who cares, this is an entirelydifferent ggame in the playoffs... In addition, who cares at Dirk did against ibaka or whoever.. If you think because Dirk had good games against OKC, that makes him fast and a slasher, then I don't know what to say.... Cause it doesn't..I'm talking about splitter against athletic guys... And against OKC, he hasbeen awful... So iI don'tuunderstand that argument about Dirk against athletic guys...

my argument is this: teams OR players feel more comfortable playing against x team/player versus o player/team, why? i am not sure (matchups). Dirk always had great success against team OKC and their players collison or ibaka (beat them in 2011 to win the ship). Durant is having a hard time playing against allen. Memphis versus OKC, us versus OKC, US versus memphis. why did okc lost agaisnt memphis last year and then we swept them? why do we have such an easy time versus the clippers? is all about matchups, sometimes teams can play better against certain teams than other, i rather see portland (very talented team) than Houston,,, go figure
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-29-14, 01:51 PM
TimmyDthaWay2B's Avatar
SpursReport Team Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Springdale
Posts: 3,891

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guapo View Post
I think we need to give Splitter some respect. He is PLAYING HIS BUTT OFF.

As long as he scores at least 10 pts and keeps giving us that kind of defense, we will keep winning, no matter who the opponent is.
Splitter played a great game last night.. Very vital to the win last night....
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-29-14, 01:53 PM
mckennaspur1's Avatar
SpursReport Team Captain
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: nyc
Posts: 6,186

Good post, Timmy D.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-29-14, 02:00 PM
TimmyDthaWay2B's Avatar
SpursReport Team Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Springdale
Posts: 3,891

[quote=RealMadrid12;1311849]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyDthaWay2B View Post
Are you talking about who Dirk faced in the regular season? Emphasizing regular season... If so... Who cares, this is an entirelydifferent ggame in the playoffs... In addition, who cares at Dirk did against ibaka or whoever.. If you think because Dirk had good games against OKC, that makes him fast and a slasher, then I don't know what to say.... Cause it doesn't..I'm talking about splitter against athletic guys... And against OKC, he hasbeen awful... So iI don'tuunderstand that argument about Dirk against athletic guys...

my argument is this: teams OR players feel more comfortable playing against x team/player versus o player/team, why? i am not sure (matchups). Dirk always had great success against team OKC and their players collison or ibaka (beat them in 2011 to win the ship). Durant is having a hard time playing against allen. Memphis versus OKC, us versus OKC, US versus memphis. why did okc lost agaisnt memphis last year and then we swept them? why do we have such an easy time versus the clippers? is all about matchups, sometimes teams can play better against certain teams than other, i rather see portland (very talented team) than Houston,,, go figure
Well I think Memphis beating OKC had something to do wit a ccertain superstars missing from the lineup... I understand your argument, and I respect it. But this year, Dirk hasn't had a lot of success against OKC... He did about as good against OKC as he has done against us...

My issue is, splitter gets way too much credit for what he does... I'm fine giving splitter creditwwhen he has a good game... But it isn't like we won't all be cursing him when he isn't guarding a oversized jumpshooter in the next series if we make it... I won't be starting a "splitter defense sucks" thread when he gets owned...
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-29-14, 02:06 PM
TimmyDthaWay2B's Avatar
SpursReport Team Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Springdale
Posts: 3,891

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckennaspur1 View Post
So, TimmyDtha, why don't you tell us what you really think about Splitter?
I think he is having a good series.. I think his success is solely based on match up, eventhough some believe he is jjust a great defender... I think he makes too much but ivI've accepted it's the best we could get... I think splitter is ridiculously overrated with some people.. He is soft, unathletic , and ccrap on offense... Once in a while xhe will get that fugly hook to drop.. But I cringe every time. If splitter could average 10 and 10 every playoff game... I would never down him again...but against other teams, he becomes a huge liability..
__________________

Last edited by TimmyDthaWay2B; 04-29-14 at 02:13 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-29-14, 02:07 PM
mckennaspur1's Avatar
SpursReport Team Captain
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: nyc
Posts: 6,186

...so long as you give credit where it's due, sir.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-29-14, 02:31 PM
TimmyDthaWay2B's Avatar
SpursReport Team Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Springdale
Posts: 3,891

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckennaspur1 View Post
...so long as you give credit where it's due, sir.
For sure... THIS SERIES... props Tiago...but if or when Tiago looks like garbage agaisnt better teams.. I will mention it, and the splitter brigade will have a laundry list of excuses...
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-29-14, 05:16 PM
choppsboy's Avatar
SpursReport Team Bench
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Antelope, CA
Posts: 1,661

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyDthaWay2B View Post
For sure... THIS SERIES... props Tiago...but if or when Tiago looks like garbage agaisnt better teams.. I will mention it, and the splitter brigade will have a laundry list of excuses...
I will ignore it and probably not comment on it

UNLESS I FEEL IT COSTS US A PLAYOFF SERIES.
__________________
I am never coming back to SpursReport because Will The Thrill is a horses ass.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-29-14, 05:32 PM
TimmyDthaWay2B's Avatar
SpursReport Team Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Springdale
Posts: 3,891

Quote:
Originally Posted by choppsboy View Post
I will ignore it and probably not comment on it

UNLESS I FEEL IT COSTS US A PLAYOFF SERIES.
Ah, a member of the brigade comes out.. I probably won't mention it... I'm sure I'll be plenty made at multiple players if we lose.
__________________

Last edited by TimmyDthaWay2B; 04-29-14 at 05:35 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-30-14, 08:17 PM
TimmyDthaWay2B's Avatar
SpursReport Team Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Springdale
Posts: 3,891

Tiago did more than take advantage of the dallas limited bigs... he is the difference right now.

and apparently turned into magic Johnson in the 4th...
__________________

Last edited by TimmyDthaWay2B; 04-30-14 at 08:26 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 04-30-14, 08:26 PM
spurduncan21's Avatar
SpursReport Team Bench
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: America
Posts: 2,035

Go Tiago go !!!
__________________
“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising in every time we fall”

- Confucius
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 04-30-14, 08:52 PM
mckennaspur1's Avatar
SpursReport Team Captain
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: nyc
Posts: 6,186

Amazing night from Tiago!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 04-30-14, 09:00 PM
ATHENEA's Avatar
Moderator & Chatroom Greeter
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 5,276

Amazing indeed!
__________________
NO D, NO RING!!!!
With 26 points on 4 of 4 shots from distance in only 20 minutes of PT. Efficient eviceration.
Wolves' fan: ginobili vs. the wolves is like he's just kind of laughing to himself all game...kind of like he thinks it's cute that they're trying to play basketball.
[email protected]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 04-30-14, 10:45 PM
Uwe Blab's Avatar
The Master Baiter
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: S.A.
Posts: 4,588

He earned his paycheck this series. Of course, he's going to owe money after the next series.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 04-30-14, 11:56 PM
gwilly101's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 366

Hell F'in Yah! I've been complaining about Tiago all year and he's been feeding me straight roasted crow this series. Tonight he was the best all around player on the court besides maybe VC. Rebounding, defense and clutch scoring and assists, How many 7ftrs in the league can effect the game in that many different ways? Keep it up T Split! Where's Stephan A when he needs to be slapped in the face for dogging Splitter all last year?

Last edited by gwilly101; 05-01-14 at 12:00 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 05-01-14, 08:40 AM
choppsboy's Avatar
SpursReport Team Bench
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Antelope, CA
Posts: 1,661

I predict Tiago plays some pretty good defense on Aldridge in the next round.

but I am getting a little bit ahead of myself.

BEAT THE MAVS!
__________________
I am never coming back to SpursReport because Will The Thrill is a horses ass.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-02-14, 06:31 PM
Guille's Avatar
SpursReport 2010 And 2014 Pick The Winner Champion
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Argentina
Posts: 2,301

Tiago has probably been third best player of the series behind Manu and Tim.
I just hope moving forward theres not such a steep hill between top Five and the rest.
__________________
My blog about series
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.7.4 Copyright © 2000-2008 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0