News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-14, 01:59 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

OKC Thunder needs a new coach says team star's sibling

For instance, we got back to our hotel after the game, probably around 1:30 a.m., and decided to get something to eat. So we walked the few blocks to Blues City Cafe, which is open from 11 a.m. to 5 a.m. And on the way, we ran into a certain Ray Westbrook.

Yes, the same Ray Westbrook whose big brother plays a little hoops for the Thunder, and the same Ray Westbrook who in the middle of Game 3 tweeted that the Thunder needed a new coach. Ray is a friendly fellow, and we asked him about the tweet. He said the Thunder already had reached out to him to express its displeasure, but he was unapologetic. ďThatís how I felt,Ē he said. ďIf you donít like it, donít follow me.Ē

Memphis travelblog: Meeting Ray Westbrook | News OK
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-26-14, 02:16 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

By Friday afternoon, Russell got in on the issue, saying his brother’s tweet was out of line. “I took care of that, man,” Russell said at Friday’s practice. “We don’t conduct business like that.” Westbrook also said that his brother’s opinion had no reflection on how he feels about Scott Brooks and his future coaching the Thunder. “Me and Scotty have a great relationship,” Russell said. “I’ve never once mentioned that I want Scotty to leave ever since I’ve been here. We created a bond with each other that’s grown.”

Russell Westbrook on his brother's tweet about Scott Brooks: "We don't conduct business like that" | News OK
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-26-14, 09:29 AM
Official Whorry Hater!

UH HUH....

Old 04-26-14, 12:05 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Are the wheels falling off?