News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-14, 03:26 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Pacers' melt down continues and things could get uglier

The Indiana Pacers are on the verge of a complete meltdown. The team survived a disastrous end to the regular season and still managed to claim the East’s No. 1 seed, but the Pacers gave away home court advantage with a shocking Game 1 loss to the No. 8 Atlanta Hawks Saturday. Atlanta cruised to a 14-0 lead to open the game and kept the lead in double-digits until the final minute of play. Kyle Korver blocked Roy Hibbert twice. On TNT Sunday, analyst Charles Barkley unloaded on the Pacers, calling them “flat wussies” for their performance.

Charles Barkley calls the Pacers ‘wussies’ after Game 1 loss | For The Win
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-21-14, 04:38 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Peter Vecsey: IP season ticket holder: Popeye Jones tried 2 encourage Hibbert outside huddle during Q3 TO. Roy slapped Popeye's hand off & scowled at him Twitter @PeterVecsey1

Peter Vecsey: Popeye gave him a scowl right back, reports IP fan. "Never been to a more discouraging Pacers playoff game." Twitter @PeterVecsey1
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-21-14, 04:44 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Can't wait to see what former Spurs assistant, Mike Budenholzer, has up his sleeve for his Hawks during the next game!

Old 04-21-14, 08:45 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

i really wish every indiana player grow a pair and play like 1st half of season....

go to pshycologist and realize he (granger) is gone, he didnt gona comeback and he didnt care... LOLOL

seriously, i really dont want miami to repeat as east finalist...
Old 04-21-14, 10:36 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

I feel for George Hill who with his maturity and discipline finds himself engrossed in this situation. Indiana still has time to right the ship but not much time.

Congratulations to Coach Bud who currently holds the highest winning percentage in the play offs of any former Spurs assistant.
Old 04-21-14, 10:58 AM
The Master Baiter

I was really hoping they would be Miami's threat. But let's face it, coaching is huge part of their mess. They have a supremely talented team. They should be much better than what they are.
Old 04-21-14, 01:06 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Geez o whiz I wish we had Miami playoff path... Cakewalk more like it.
Old 04-21-14, 01:09 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Did you see Hill step in between the two players? Maybe we lost an inforcer.