News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 04-18-14, 06:59 PM
Official Whorry Hater!

Manu Nominated for 6th Man of The Year

MANU FREAKIN' GINOBILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Kia 6th Man of the Year Nominee: Manu Ginobili | NBA.com

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-19-14, 11:15 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Is this the same manu who many on this blog wanted to cut at the end of last season?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-19-14, 11:50 AM
Official Whorry Hater!

yes... the very one!

Old 04-19-14, 08:40 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Yea, It is the same Manu that mist free throws and turned the ball over a lot in the finals.

Can't change history.

Hope he wins 6th man of the year.
Old 04-20-14, 08:10 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by choppsboy View Post
Yea, It is the same Manu that mist free throws and turned the ball over a lot in the finals.

Can't change history.

Hope he wins 6th man of the year.
Yea he was awful, and big reason we lost game 6. Hopefully he comes in these playoffs, with last year's performance in mind...

Last edited by TimmyDthaWay2B; 04-20-14 at 09:03 AM.
Old 04-20-14, 11:40 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Aren't nba awards just an open ballot? Didn't think there was an actual nomination ballot.
Old 04-20-14, 10:22 PM
SpursReport 2010 And 2014 Pick The Winner Champion

Manu deserves not only to win the award, but to make the Award, once he retires, named after him.
After all he was the one who started the whole, letīs start one of our stars from the bench trend.

And he bounced back quite well from last year.
Old 04-20-14, 10:31 PM
Official Whorry Hater!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guille View Post
Manu deserves not only to win the award, but to make the Award, once he retires, named after him.
After all he was the one who started the whole, letīs start one of our stars from the bench trend.

And he bounced back quite well from last year.

I agree!

Old 04-21-14, 12:08 AM
The Master Baiter

Chances are slim that he wins. There are others that averaged more points, but what the voters don't realize is that Manu's minutes were severely limited. Oh well, I don't care about that. Just play like you did today Manu.
Old 04-21-14, 02:05 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uwe Blab View Post
Chances are slim that he wins. There are others that averaged more points, but what the voters don't realize is that Manu's minutes were severely limited. Oh well, I don't care about that. Just play like you did today Manu.
Minus some of the careless passes I agree, he did play good. I just wish he would be more controlled at times on his passes, that last TO could have been bad if they connected.

I say this but then again that is Manu, he can be the gift and the curse, which is why we as Spurs fans have loved him so much! He has done a little more good here in SA than bad, surely most would say that ;).

I hope he gets some votes for 6th man and I wish him well! We will need him for another title run, one shot here or there and the Spurs will greatly benefit from Manu! He is a playmaker, lets just hope he doesn't commit that huge TO late in a game.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Old 04-21-14, 06:09 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

I hope we see more of what we saw of him versus Dallas during Game 1.

He was a difference maker.

Where were Patty, Marco and Danny, BTW?