News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 04-12-14, 02:10 AM
SpursReport Team Member

SPURS CLINCH BEST RECORD IN NBA

No Timmy, no Manu, no problem. Spurs come back from down 21 to seal the best record in the NBA.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-12-14, 04:22 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

Spurs romping into the Playoffs!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-12-14, 04:23 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

We just went (at least tentatively), from facing Dallas in the first round to possibly facing this very tough Phoenix team in the first round. Me No Likes.
Old 04-12-14, 08:06 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

I don't have a clue which team faces the Spurs in the first round and it may not be decided until Wednesday. Ironically, all 3, Memphis, Dallas and Phoenix face each other in these final games.
Old 04-12-14, 12:15 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Don't worry be happy! Spurs match up well against these three teams.
Old 04-12-14, 12:22 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

I am rooting for Phoenix in their last two games. I think if they beat Dallas and Memphis, we end up playing Dallas and OKC ends up playing Phoenix (and they were 2 and 1 against OKC).

GO SUNS!
Old 04-12-14, 01:27 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clovisnmspurfan View Post
Don't worry be happy! Spurs match up well against these three teams.

Old 04-12-14, 02:45 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Being ancient school, this not the song I had in mind.
This one way much cooler!
Thanks!!
Old 04-12-14, 02:46 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by choppsboy View Post
I am rooting for Phoenix in their last two games. I think if they beat Dallas and Memphis, we end up playing Dallas and OKC ends up playing Phoenix (and they were 2 and 1 against OKC).

GO SUNS!
I concur!!
Old 04-12-14, 04:10 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

lets see... first, spurs clinching first works both ways, now okc can rest a little more knowing they are 2, they have clippers tiebreaker I believe...

now, me likes phoenix in first round because they has pretty good offense ...and theyre the best of th teams at 3ptrs.... can serve as perimeter defense tunning for spurs...

we can argue memphis can help tune offense... but they uses to bruise and hurt our players, me dont like... Dallas... well can be swept by spurs but spurs tend to relax when stretch of easy wins...
Old 04-12-14, 07:31 PM
Official Whorry Hater!

And our Argentinian Spurs Fans feel like this too:

Old 04-13-14, 05:59 PM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

You know what!
It don't matter whoever MY SPURS face will be sorry they played MY SPURS!
No team can beat MY SPURS this PO!
Not to sound too Cocky and Please BBAL Gods Forgive me if I did sound like dat.
I know MY SPURS are going to be okay! It is the other teams who are sitting there and saying OMG we do not want to see dos Spurs Team come first round not the other way around folks!!

WAKE UP!!!

Spurs clinched 1st SEED in NBA!

MY SPURS got this first seed by their PURE hard work! Nothing was handed to them on a silver platter! They knew they had to go out there and FIGHT HARD and get it!!!! They knew they needed it so bad to get it and they did get it! Nothing is EASY in the NBA these days!

ANY one of dos Other Teams will be sorry they are facing Dis Spurs TEAM!
ME HAVE GREAT FAITH and BELIEVE in MY SPURS!
Let the Good Times Roll Baby!
Go Spurs GO!

SPURS WOULD STILL FIGHT FOR TI! FIGHT FOR IT! FIGHT till they grab IT!!!!
That is what all that tough hard working year meant to be!
PO that writes another Championship HISTORY written for OUR SPURS!
Go Spurs Go!
You all Rock ROCK ROCK! SO HAPPY!!!!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!!
Old 04-13-14, 09:21 PM
SpursReport Rookie

it doesn't matter, the west is hard whatever labyrinth you take. a Memphis team , ponies, suns, first round all beating us before and different match up issues. second round same: Houston, Portland and then conference finasl with just OKC OR Flippers are not a walk in the park, gotta earn it and we will but, just but, WE HAVE HOME COURT ADVANTAGE AND YES A BETTER TEAM THAN LAST YEAR. yes and older big three but mills(better than neal), bellinelly better than(we dint have anybody like him last year) no long minutes for bonner and a more healthy manu and waaaay more confident Leonard, Dude, we gots this!!
Old 04-14-14, 05:41 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMadrid12 View Post
it doesn't matter, the west is hard whatever labyrinth you take. a Memphis team , ponies, suns, first round all beating us before and different match up issues. second round same: Houston, Portland and then conference finasl with just OKC OR Flippers are not a walk in the park, gotta earn it and we will but, just but, WE HAVE HOME COURT ADVANTAGE AND YES A BETTER TEAM THAN LAST YEAR. yes and older big three but mills(better than neal), bellinelly better than(we dint have anybody like him last year) no long minutes for bonner and a more healthy manu and waaaay more confident Leonard, Dude, we gots this!!
Don't forget, Parker is much healthier than last year and Diaw is playing better. Our bottom players are so much better this year that Bonner ( and I am a Bonner supporter ) cannot get off the bench!