News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-14, 01:01 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Uh-Oh That Lose to The Wolves Could Hurt!

After coming out not ready to play and loosing to the Wolves and with the Thunder looking like they are going to roll over the Clippers tonight, this is now the situation.

Thunder I don't think will lose another game unless they loose at the Pacers. They're 4 games left are the Pelicans twice, at the Pacers and the Pistons. With the spurs having a 3 game lead with 4 to play and OKC owning the tie breaker the Spurs have to win atleast 2 of their last 4 games. Which are @ Dallas Thursday, Phx at home Fri, @ Hou Monday and home against Lakers on Wed. Dallas, Phx and Houston all have something to play for still so the only "easy win" is technically the Lakers. It would of been a lot less stressful had they just beat the Wolves. I'm thinking our best chance is to win @ Dallas and home against Lakers. Thoughts?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-10-14, 01:12 AM
Official Whorry Hater!

It will probably come down to the last freaking game.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-10-14, 09:11 AM
SR Team Goof

This isn't going to do my liver any good.
Old 04-10-14, 09:43 AM
SpursReport Team Member

The sky is not going to fall !!!

" 01000110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001100 01100001 01101011 01100101 01110010 01110011 "
Old 04-10-14, 10:46 AM
SpursReport Team Member

The sky's definitely not falling, but its not very Spurs like not to take care of business when its there for the taking. Even we lose top seed we still have a great chance to win it all, but they have got to play better to finish the season just so we can stay sharp. Also, I really don't want to play Phx, they are young, hungry and full of energy. Memphis and Dallas both look tired at this point in the season.
Old 04-10-14, 10:49 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

Add in that Pop has to hold on to his image of not worying about seedings and you get what?
Old 04-10-14, 11:40 AM
The Master Baiter

That's just coach talk. He knows how important it is. He'll play them under the guise of "We need to stay sharp."
Old 04-10-14, 02:13 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwilly101 View Post
After coming out not ready to play and loosing to the Wolves and with the Thunder looking like they are going to roll over the Clippers tonight, this is now the situation.

Thunder I don't think will lose another game unless they loose at the Pacers. They're 4 games left are the Pelicans twice, at the Pacers and the Pistons. With the spurs having a 3 game lead with 4 to play and OKC owning the tie breaker the Spurs have to win atleast 2 of their last 4 games. Which are @ Dallas Thursday, Phx at home Fri, @ Hou Monday and home against Lakers on Wed. Dallas, Phx and Houston all have something to play for still so the only "easy win" is technically the Lakers. It would of been a lot less stressful had they just beat the Wolves. I'm thinking our best chance is to win @ Dallas and home against Lakers. Thoughts?
Do you mean loss? I get your drift, however, OKC has a habit losing games when we least expect it. I would not be too concerned.
Old 04-10-14, 04:12 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by clovisnmspurfan View Post
Do you mean loss? I get your drift, however, OKC has a habit losing games when we least expect it. I would not be too concerned.
If OKC playsffullsstrength the remainder of the reg season... I bet they don't lose another game..
Old 04-11-14, 03:20 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyDthaWay2B View Post
If OKC playsffullsstrength the remainder of the reg season... I bet they don't lose another game..
I don't bet on professional sports, however you are probably right.