SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   Uh-Oh That Lose to The Wolves Could Hurt! (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/121429-uh-oh-lose-wolves-could-hurt.html)

gwilly101 04-10-14 12:01 AM

Uh-Oh That Lose to The Wolves Could Hurt!

After coming out not ready to play and loosing to the Wolves and with the Thunder looking like they are going to roll over the Clippers tonight, this is now the situation.

Thunder I don't think will lose another game unless they loose at the Pacers. They're 4 games left are the Pelicans twice, at the Pacers and the Pistons. With the spurs having a 3 game lead with 4 to play and OKC owning the tie breaker the Spurs have to win atleast 2 of their last 4 games. Which are @ Dallas Thursday, Phx at home Fri, @ Hou Monday and home against Lakers on Wed. Dallas, Phx and Houston all have something to play for still so the only "easy win" is technically the Lakers. It would of been a lot less stressful had they just beat the Wolves. I'm thinking our best chance is to win @ Dallas and home against Lakers. Thoughts?

Mombear 04-10-14 12:12 AM

It will probably come down to the last freaking game. :banghead

alh1020 04-10-14 08:11 AM

This isn't going to do my liver any good.

Racspur 04-10-14 08:43 AM

The sky is not going to fall !!!

gwilly101 04-10-14 09:46 AM

The sky's definitely not falling, but its not very Spurs like not to take care of business when its there for the taking. Even we lose top seed we still have a great chance to win it all, but they have got to play better to finish the season just so we can stay sharp. Also, I really don't want to play Phx, they are young, hungry and full of energy. Memphis and Dallas both look tired at this point in the season.

KAD 04-10-14 09:49 AM

Add in that Pop has to hold on to his image of not worying about seedings and you get what?

Uwe Blab 04-10-14 10:40 AM

That's just coach talk. He knows how important it is. He'll play them under the guise of "We need to stay sharp."

clovisnmspurfan 04-10-14 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gwilly101 (Post 1310566)
After coming out not ready to play and loosing to the Wolves and with the Thunder looking like they are going to roll over the Clippers tonight, this is now the situation.

Thunder I don't think will lose another game unless they loose at the Pacers. They're 4 games left are the Pelicans twice, at the Pacers and the Pistons. With the spurs having a 3 game lead with 4 to play and OKC owning the tie breaker the Spurs have to win atleast 2 of their last 4 games. Which are @ Dallas Thursday, Phx at home Fri, @ Hou Monday and home against Lakers on Wed. Dallas, Phx and Houston all have something to play for still so the only "easy win" is technically the Lakers. It would of been a lot less stressful had they just beat the Wolves. I'm thinking our best chance is to win @ Dallas and home against Lakers. Thoughts?

Do you mean loss? I get your drift, however, OKC has a habit losing games when we least expect it. I would not be too concerned.

TimmyDthaWay2B 04-10-14 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clovisnmspurfan (Post 1310597)
Do you mean loss? I get your drift, however, OKC has a habit losing games when we least expect it. I would not be too concerned.

If OKC playsffullsstrength the remainder of the reg season... I bet they don't lose another game..

clovisnmspurfan 04-11-14 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimmyDthaWay2B (Post 1310607)
If OKC playsffullsstrength the remainder of the reg season... I bet they don't lose another game..

I don't bet on professional sports, however you are probably right.