News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 12-20-13, 01:54 PM
Official SR Home Builder

Patty Mills Has No Conscience

Old 12-20-13, 03:02 PM
SpursReport Team Member

As much as a good shooter and a pesky defender he is, it looks like he is putting himself over the team, showcasing for a big contract.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-20-13, 03:26 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

lets see... first shot, he has tiago splitter against GS center already stablished under the basket... not that tiago is a shaquille oneal automatic points one vs one under basket (not much differencial in % in my view, still, if he fails 3pter, theres a chance for splitter to grab offensive board)
second action, kawhi vs curry is secure post up 2 points, but in my view is a secure offensive board as well... so why not try 3pter??

whats mills wide open 3pt percentage???
Old 12-20-13, 08:00 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

His butt woulda been nailed to the bench if he missed the 3-ball on the 2-on-1 break, right?

Pop was on his feet and waited til the shot hit before sitting down...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-20-13, 08:00 PM
Administrator

Great game. Great player!
Old 12-20-13, 11:27 PM
Carne de res ipsa loquitur

I love it. It's what he does.

If this patty mills had been available to come off the bench in the finals we'd be the champs.
Old 12-21-13, 12:32 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

20 points on 17 shots isn't too bad when you are also getting 5 boards 3 steals and a couple of assists. I am obviously biased but that is nearly 50% and Marco and Leonard were the only other ones putting it in to take the burden.
Old 12-21-13, 10:19 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

I've been excited about Patty since first word that he was available and coming to SA. Great attitude, even when he was mastering towel-waving technique. Remarkable dedication in the way he's remade his body and game over the past year. He seems determined to duplicate (as much as possible) TP's skill set. Looks like a major keeper for the post-Duncan era.
Old 12-21-13, 12:02 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

I was just the opposite. I always thought he was a great shooter but would never master running the offense or match up well on defense. He has definitely proved me wrong with his return this season. Sometimes I love being wrong.
Old 12-21-13, 07:28 PM
The Chosen One(Moderator)

Keep shooting Patty...so tired of players on the Spurs OVER sharing the ball...thata why there are so many turnovers in recent games.

I'm Batman's cousin
Old 12-21-13, 08:00 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Patty is a perfect 6th man. Comes in for instant offense. He isn't a starting point in the NBA. I compare him to thomas of Sacramento.