News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 11-17-13, 01:00 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

"Spurs tickets offer the best value"

Detroit Pistons, Andre Drummond*
In this category, there is little room for argument. The best value in the league comes from the elite teams. It should come as no surprise that San Antonio Spurs tickets offer the best value. The Spurs fall in the bottom 10 of the league when it comes to average ticket price, but they rank at a solid second place on my "interestingness" scale. With a good amount of star power, a Finals run last season, and as one of the most successful modern teams, they bring a lot to the table. The Pacers come in second place, as they have even cheaper tickets, and nearly equal interestingness. One could argue that with their hot start to this season, the Pacers have the upper hand on the Spurs. Even the Heat, who demand the highest ticket price in the league, do well in the value category, as they boast two consecutive championships and the highest-rated star power in the league.

Spurs, Pacers Offer Great Value for NBA Tickets | Andrew Powell-Morse
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-18-13, 07:05 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

I'm surprised by the number of empty seats at Spurs home games this year.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-18-13, 09:40 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurd_On View Post
I'm not really. First, Spurs tickets are ridiculously expensive especially for this type of market. Second, I don't know about you, but at random times during the day, I think about certain "events" and it just pisses me off. Also, when watching games, I remember certain things and get angry again. Then during games, the NBA shows commercials that also just piss me off, especially on NBA TV, and well let's just say I need a little more time before I can really get back on the wagon.
Old 11-18-13, 05:09 PM
Been here too long to be a Spursreport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gdon View Post
I'm not really. First, Spurs tickets are ridiculously expensive especially for this type of market. Second, I don't know about you, but at random times during the day, I think about certain "events" and it just pisses me off. Also, when watching games, I remember certain things and get angry again. Then during games, the NBA shows commercials that also just piss me off, especially on NBA TV, and well let's just say I need a little more time before I can really get back on the wagon.
You're missing a good show early in the season dude.
Old 11-20-13, 11:22 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by exit7 View Post
You're missing a good show early in the season dude.
Oh I've still been watching. Just because a meth head's teeth turn brittle and yellow doesn't mean she's just going to stop.
Old 11-20-13, 09:04 PM
Herman Cain of the board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurd_On View Post
Winning game 7 would have helped that.
(or game 6)
Old 11-21-13, 02:33 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

I'm surprised to hear about the empty seat situation. Wow!
Is it that bad?