News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 11-02-13, 10:03 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Thoughts on last nights game

Patrick Mills
I absolutely love his hustle and pesky defense, especially at the first half!

Marco Belinelli
Seems to hang back and let others take over but with time I think he will become more aggressive. He had made nice manu-like passes

Baynes & Ayres
Like Belinelli, with more seasoning I think these guys and Mills will be the four xfactors that will help take us deep into the playoffs.

Baynes need to work on footwork and positioning as well as finishing strong.

Splitter
Still needs to finish strong, it's so sad we will never see calls made for him. Pretty much in stone. Although appreciate his continued efforts.

Ginobli
When was the last time Ginobli got off to a good start early in the season?

What are your thoughts?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-02-13, 10:50 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

It was a great overall win on the raod and Tony and Diaw were great when counted along with Manu!

I thought Green hurt us at crucial points with back to back poor plays late - on the catching a ball which was going out of bounds and tehn missing an easy dunk/layup. And then he missed an open 3!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-02-13, 01:01 PM
Carne de res ipsa loquitur

I liked the effort and how this team is more and more taking on that unselfish, scrappy identity.

A lot of guys are just getting really comfortable in their own skin. Boris Diaw is comfortable shooting for the first time in his life. Kawhi is comfortable picking spots to take over and just be the man. Tony is obviously the leader and always sensing when he needs to take over. Manu is scrappy and still playing at a high level.

I see no residuals from last year's tough loss.
Old 11-02-13, 01:33 PM
SpursReport 2010 And 2014 Pick The Winner Champion

Itīs only two games in; and as usual, it will prove everyone who exaggerates is usually wrong:

Manuīs demise and decline was exaggerated.
Danny Greenīs MVP run
Pop giving Kawhi the reigns and so forth and so on.

We are still top 4 in the league, and barring injuries we can be the champions, NBA Finalists, Western Conference Finalists.
I donīt see the Spurs out of those talks, but also, we canīt count on going all the way just yet either.

Every BSPN analysts keeps forgetting about the Spurs, and yet Spurs keep making it happen.

GO SPURS GO!
Old 11-02-13, 01:39 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

I thought Splitters rebounding and ability to completely aggravate Gasol was great.

Still too soft on his shot though.
Old 11-02-13, 01:51 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

The #1 thing I have noticed is Manu is letting the game come to him. No wild or out of control drives or passes. He is playing within his current physical ability. That's a recipe for success.
Old 11-02-13, 02:17 PM
Carne de res ipsa loquitur

It's easier for Manu to play in control when other guys are being aggressive and creative.
Old 11-03-13, 01:19 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

I believe Ayres and Bellinelli will be an upgrade.