News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 10-26-13, 02:07 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Roy Hibbert is Scary Big

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-26-13, 05:17 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Damn dude has bulked up since last season. Why can't Splitter emulate?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-26-13, 09:42 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Here's a question: Who would you be more afraid to fight, Roy Hibbert or Jesse James Leja?
Old 10-27-13, 01:48 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Hibbert is... Well he is a big guy, damn. I would not want to stand next to him in that pic.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Old 10-27-13, 09:47 AM
SR Team Goof

Here’s a ‘What if’ --- Where would Hibbert’s confidence level and abilities lie today if he had not worked out with Duncan and his associates over the last couple years?
Old 10-27-13, 01:20 PM
SpursReport Team Member

I just think it is awesome of tim to do this. how long has he been holding these camps?
Old 10-27-13, 01:24 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

who you pick? howard or hibert?
Old 10-27-13, 01:51 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanCaca View Post
who you pick? howard or hibert?
Hibbert. All day, every day and twice on Sunday. More upside and less drama and attitude.

Old 10-27-13, 05:25 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Could Tim be in his ear about coming to San Antonio after his contract is up?
Old 10-27-13, 07:20 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelden View Post
Hibbert. All day, every day and twice on Sunday. More upside and less drama and attitude.

Wow. Don't let BSPN media created controversy confuse you over who is the better talent. I'll take the career 20/13 center who shoots 58% from the field over the 12/8 45% of Hibbert any day of the week. Also consider that Howard is only one year older than Hibbert, so I don't think there will be any huge developmental difference. Hibbert was great in the playoffs last year, but that was only a 20 game sample. Howard is a franchise cornerstone superstar while Hibbert is a very good role player.
Old 10-28-13, 06:25 AM
The Master Baiter

Jesse James is like 5'6" and Hibbert is supposed to be 7'2", yet Hibbert looks like he's literally two feet taller than Leija, and about 6 inches taller than Duncan. Point is, someones lying about their height. Other point, Hibbert should be dominating, but isn't.
Old 10-28-13, 05:52 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

For a fight I would pick Hibbert.... Dwight would start the fight then start talking about fighting someone else mid round and then preserve himself for that next fight.
Old 10-28-13, 09:10 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kager View Post
For a fight I would pick Hibbert.... Dwight would start the fight then start talking about fighting someone else mid round and then preserve himself for that next fight.
Oh in a fight, I'd pick hibbert over howard in a heartbeat. Have you seen how big that boy is!?!?

As for who I would fight between Leja and Hibbert, I weigh about twice as much as Leja so I'd pick him and hope I could lunge at him, survive the 7 or 8 blistering shots he would pepper against my skull and hope my unconscious body lands on top of him.
Old 10-28-13, 09:28 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gdon View Post
Oh in a fight, I'd pick hibbert over howard in a heartbeat. Have you seen how big that boy is!?!?

As for who I would fight between Leja and Hibbert, I weigh about twice as much as Leja so I'd pick him and hope I could lunge at him, survive the 7 or 8 blistering shots he would pepper against my skull and hope my unconscious body lands on top of him.
Now that's some old school Boxing technician strategy there, I will bring the towel....
Old 10-28-13, 11:34 PM
Carne de res ipsa loquitur

He makes Leija look like a bald version of Tattoo.
Old 10-30-13, 11:41 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

MAN!!!!!!!!

Let's go Spurs!

Old 10-31-13, 12:17 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gdon View Post
Wow. Don't let BSPN media created controversy confuse you over who is the better talent. I'll take the career 20/13 center who shoots 58% from the field over the 12/8 45% of Hibbert any day of the week. Also consider that Howard is only one year older than Hibbert, so I don't think there will be any huge developmental difference. Hibbert was great in the playoffs last year, but that was only a 20 game sample. Howard is a franchise cornerstone superstar while Hibbert is a very good role player.
Still want Hibbert. You're right, Howard is the more naturally talented of the two, but Hibbert is more of a team guy, and seems to have the desire to be always improving. It will be interesting to see what Howard does in Houston. I think the Pacers are building a special team.
Old 10-31-13, 01:12 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelden View Post
Still want Hibbert. You're right, Howard is the more naturally talented of the two, but Hibbert is more of a team guy, and seems to have the desire to be always improving. It will be interesting to see what Howard does in Houston. I think the Pacers are building a special team.
You are right, but Howard 26 boards tonight man lol, dude when motivated is a flat out superstar. I agree on the Pacers and Hibbert though.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.