SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   Roy Hibbert is Scary Big (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/120584-roy-hibbert-scary-big.html)

b1gdon 10-26-13 03:07 PM

Roy Hibbert is Scary Big
 
http://gamedayr.com/wp-content/uploa...ncan-giant.jpg

GalloJD 10-26-13 06:17 PM

Damn dude has bulked up since last season. Why can't Splitter emulate?

b1gdon 10-26-13 10:42 PM

Here's a question: Who would you be more afraid to fight, Roy Hibbert or Jesse James Leja?

Rzarector7 10-27-13 02:48 AM

Hibbert is... Well he is a big guy, damn. I would not want to stand next to him in that pic.

alh1020 10-27-13 10:47 AM

Here’s a ‘What if’ --- Where would Hibbert’s confidence level and abilities lie today if he had not worked out with Duncan and his associates over the last couple years?

drcantgetright 10-27-13 02:20 PM

I just think it is awesome of tim to do this. how long has he been holding these camps?

JuanCaca 10-27-13 02:24 PM

who you pick? howard or hibert?

shelden 10-27-13 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuanCaca (Post 1305302)
who you pick? howard or hibert?

Hibbert. All day, every day and twice on Sunday. More upside and less drama and attitude.

<!-- END TEMPLATE: newpost_quote -->

MRJONESIII 10-27-13 06:25 PM

Could Tim be in his ear about coming to San Antonio after his contract is up?

b1gdon 10-27-13 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelden (Post 1305303)
Hibbert. All day, every day and twice on Sunday. More upside and less drama and attitude.

<!-- END TEMPLATE: newpost_quote -->

Wow. Don't let BSPN media created controversy confuse you over who is the better talent. I'll take the career 20/13 center who shoots 58% from the field over the 12/8 45% of Hibbert any day of the week. Also consider that Howard is only one year older than Hibbert, so I don't think there will be any huge developmental difference. Hibbert was great in the playoffs last year, but that was only a 20 game sample. Howard is a franchise cornerstone superstar while Hibbert is a very good role player.

Uwe Blab 10-28-13 07:25 AM

Jesse James is like 5'6" and Hibbert is supposed to be 7'2", yet Hibbert looks like he's literally two feet taller than Leija, and about 6 inches taller than Duncan. Point is, someones lying about their height. Other point, Hibbert should be dominating, but isn't.

Kager 10-28-13 06:52 PM

For a fight I would pick Hibbert.... Dwight would start the fight then start talking about fighting someone else mid round and then preserve himself for that next fight.

b1gdon 10-28-13 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kager (Post 1305332)
For a fight I would pick Hibbert.... Dwight would start the fight then start talking about fighting someone else mid round and then preserve himself for that next fight.

Oh in a fight, I'd pick hibbert over howard in a heartbeat. Have you seen how big that boy is!?!?

As for who I would fight between Leja and Hibbert, I weigh about twice as much as Leja so I'd pick him and hope I could lunge at him, survive the 7 or 8 blistering shots he would pepper against my skull and hope my unconscious body lands on top of him.

Kager 10-28-13 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b1gdon (Post 1305334)
Oh in a fight, I'd pick hibbert over howard in a heartbeat. Have you seen how big that boy is!?!?

As for who I would fight between Leja and Hibbert, I weigh about twice as much as Leja so I'd pick him and hope I could lunge at him, survive the 7 or 8 blistering shots he would pepper against my skull and hope my unconscious body lands on top of him.

Now that's some old school Boxing technician strategy there, I will bring the towel....

grizzly_bexar 10-29-13 12:34 AM

He makes Leija look like a bald version of Tattoo.

Ronealicus 10-31-13 12:41 AM

MAN!!!!!!!!

shelden 10-31-13 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b1gdon (Post 1305307)
Wow. Don't let BSPN media created controversy confuse you over who is the better talent. I'll take the career 20/13 center who shoots 58% from the field over the 12/8 45% of Hibbert any day of the week. Also consider that Howard is only one year older than Hibbert, so I don't think there will be any huge developmental difference. Hibbert was great in the playoffs last year, but that was only a 20 game sample. Howard is a franchise cornerstone superstar while Hibbert is a very good role player.

<!-- END TEMPLATE: newpost_quote -->Still want Hibbert. You're right, Howard is the more naturally talented of the two, but Hibbert is more of a team guy, and seems to have the desire to be always improving. It will be interesting to see what Howard does in Houston. I think the Pacers are building a special team.

Rzarector7 10-31-13 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelden (Post 1305386)
<!-- END TEMPLATE: newpost_quote -->Still want Hibbert. You're right, Howard is the more naturally talented of the two, but Hibbert is more of a team guy, and seems to have the desire to be always improving. It will be interesting to see what Howard does in Houston. I think the Pacers are building a special team.

You are right, but Howard 26 boards tonight man lol, dude when motivated is a flat out superstar. I agree on the Pacers and Hibbert though.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.7.4


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0