SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   Calderon Could Be Huge for Mavs (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/120550-calderon-could-huge-mavs.html)

Flipmode Master 10-08-13 05:47 PM

Calderon Could Be Huge for Mavs

Jose Calderon is one of the most underrated point guards in the league; his pass-first mentality could be a huge boost for the identity-less Mavs.

Calderon Could Be Huge for Mavs

Spurd_On 10-08-13 08:07 PM

Every team will enter the season with high expectations of what is possible. That's what motivates players. Every analyst will try to predict where the chips fall. That's what they do but I don't know why they bother. I guess they don't realize the immense number of variables that go into a season. I'll just sit back, enjoy and see what evolves.

Flipmode Master 10-08-13 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spurd_On (Post 1305053)
Every team will enter the season with high expectations of what is possible. That's what motivates players. Every analyst will try to predict where the chips fall. That's what they do but I don't know why they bother. I guess they don't realize the immense number of variables that go into a season. I'll just sit back, enjoy and see what evolves.

That's the fun part...trying to predict! lol

clovisnmspurfan 10-09-13 09:40 AM

Everyone starts undefeated and has high hopes of remaining that way, then stuff happens.

SPUROFTHAMOMENT 10-09-13 10:15 AM

Yea the Pistons had high hopes as well with Calderon...we see how that turned out! LoL!

Spurd_On 10-09-13 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flipmode Master (Post 1305055)
That's the fun part...trying to predict! lol

You're right. Lots of people do have fun with that. I'm already stressed out from trying to predict the stock market by the time a game comes on so I'd rather not participate in more predictions.

<!-- END TEMPLATE: newpost_quote -->

montgod 10-09-13 02:55 PM

Oh yeah...

that signing was great for the Spurs. Tony gonna run right around him on the regular... except for when he is hurt.

Eddy from Austin 10-09-13 05:47 PM

The Texans were gonna be awesome too.

Mombear 10-09-13 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddy from Austin (Post 1305062)
The Texans were gonna be awesome too.

awwww :(

Kager 10-10-13 12:11 AM

He may help but while they get the last out of Dirk they don't have the existing system and players to really challenge anyone..... unlike what the Spurs have done, and we haven't had to throw cash at past their prime players to do so (for awhile).

clovisnmspurfan 10-10-13 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kager (Post 1305065)
He may help but while they get the last out of Dirk they don't have the existing system and players to really challenge anyone..... unlike what the Spurs have done, and we haven't had to throw cash at past their prime players to do so (for awhile).

<!-- END TEMPLATE: newpost_quote -->Eggsactly!!