News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 10-06-13, 05:06 PM
The Chosen One(Moderator)

Ginobili Needs A Solid Start

Manu Ginobili is coming off a tough year in the playoffs, it would be good for his psyche and the team for him to start this year off well.

Ginobili Needs A Solid Start

I'm Batman's cousin
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-06-13, 10:25 PM
Carne de res ipsa loquitur

Definitely. We can't have the turnover machine version of Manu this year and expect to contend for a title.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-07-13, 08:02 AM
The Master Baiter

Well, they almost won despite Manu last year. Either way, I don't think it matters. He's going to get injured during the year. So a good start at the beginning will be interrupted. It's really about WHEN he gets injured and HOW LONG he has to get back in shape before the playoffs. And even then, he has to realize that he can't try too hard.
Old 10-07-13, 10:59 AM
SpursReport Team Member

+1
It's not the start I'm concerned about. He'll be as healthy as he will be at the start of the season. His start is never the issue. It's his middle or his end. Injuries will play a role somewhere along the way as they always do.

Que sera sera!!!
Old 10-08-13, 08:19 PM
Spartan Moderator

Manu needs to take it down a notch and pace himself through the season like Tim has learned to do. If he goes all out like he's done in the past, he's going to get injured and the result will be a repeat of last year.