SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   Lamarcus Aldridge? (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/120216-lamarcus-aldridge.html)

GalloJD 07-18-13 07:05 PM

Lamarcus Aldridge?

Send Splitter and filler (s) for him and sign Mike Miller?

Aldridge, Trail Blazers Set For A Split?

silvernblackfan 07-18-13 07:14 PM

Get 'r' done! "Amnesty" Bonner

WILLTHETHRILL 07-18-13 07:23 PM

why does everyone want amnesty Bonner all the sudden?

grizzly_bexar 07-18-13 07:24 PM

Too late to amnesty Bonner, I believe.

But yeah, I'd love to have Aldridge. That would be a significant upgrade over Splitter.

katyspursfan 07-18-13 07:33 PM

Splitter can't be traded until December at the earliest.

Bonner will never be amnestied.

MRJONESIII 07-18-13 07:52 PM

Only a raving idiot would trade Tiago for Aldridge. That would be the last trade and job for any professional sport for whoever pulled the trigger on that one!

WILLTHETHRILL 07-18-13 08:00 PM

say no to drugs! Only in a dream

silvernblackfan 07-18-13 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WILLTHETHRILL (Post 1303545)
why does everyone want amnesty Bonner all the sudden?

It was a joke from another thread that said forget "amnesty" that's what the quotations were for

KAD 07-18-13 08:19 PM

Splitter's career is on the way up, Aldridge's on the way down. No way we give Splitter for him.

MRJONESIII 07-18-13 10:07 PM

I want what he's ⇧ smokin'!

Rzarector7 07-18-13 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grizzly_bexar (Post 1303548)
Too late to amnesty Bonner, I believe.

But yeah, I'd love to have Aldridge. That would be a significant upgrade over Splitter.

I have always been a HUGE fan and wanted him on my fave team! I would love for him to be next to Timmay to learn even more. I know it won't happen but one can dream.
Quote:

Originally Posted by KAD (Post 1303555)
Splitter's career is on the way up, Aldridge's on the way down. No way we give Splitter for him.

facepalmfacepalm He is 27 years old, Splitter is one year older, how is he on the way down?

Kager 07-19-13 01:34 AM

Ok there is so much fantasy in this thread its hard to pick where to focus so I will just say it is ludicrous to suggest Tiago is ever going to be the equivalent of Aldridge..... and if it happened I would start spinning a top like crazy.

The thought of TD next to Aldridge with TP cutting, Danny paying rates on the three point line and Kawhi doing whatever he wants to the sucker left after that Spursageddon actually gets me giddy like a some fanboy at Comic Con.

grizzly_bexar 07-19-13 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kager (Post 1303566)
Ok there is so much fantasy in this thread its hard to pick where to focus so I will just say it is ludicrous to suggest Tiago is ever going to be the equivalent of Aldridge..... and if it happened I would start spinning a top like crazy.

The thought of TD next to Aldridge with TP cutting, Danny paying rates on the three point line and Kawhi doing whatever he wants to the sucker left after that Spursageddon actually gets me giddy like a some fanboy at Comic Con.

Well said.