News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-13, 12:23 PM
Flying Monkey Wrangler

Get ready for the proverbial S**t-storm...Duncan divorce fun

Welp, the "monkeys flinging crap at each other" phase of divorce is about to begin. .

Tim Duncan Divorce With Wife Amy Duncan Fuels Bisexual Rumors Surrounding Spurs Player [REPORT] : Celebrities : ENSTARZ
:shocked

For the record I could care less about who he messes with, but the potential media circus is troublesome.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-12-13, 12:57 PM
Carne de res ipsa loquitur

What a mess. Hate to see Tim have to deal with that crap.

Not going to dignify that link with a click.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-12-13, 01:04 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

The storm continues from game 6 to the offseason to this What a year.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Old 07-12-13, 01:27 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzly_bexar View Post
What a mess. Hate to see Tim have to deal with that crap.

Not going to dignify that link with a click.
Much respect to you Grizz but its like a car wreck. I gotta slow down and take a look.
Old 07-12-13, 01:38 PM
SR Team Goof

I’m not going to be quick to judge any of what is being said based on innuendo and gossip. Divorce, if it is the case with the Duncans, is a sad experience for any couple since it tends to expose situations and events that should remain private between the two parties but sometimes is sensationalized and dramatized by the media to gather readers to their publications. Tim and Amy Duncan have private lives and are, in my opinion, entitled to that privacy. Enough said, move on.
Old 07-12-13, 01:45 PM
Delusional Manu Lover

This whole thing is garbage. It's amazing to me that trash magazines/websites will take a story and run with it whether it is true or not.

"He said, 'Go for every pump fake,' " Hibbert said.
Old 07-12-13, 02:04 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark21horse View Post
This whole thing is garbage. It's amazing to me that trash magazines/websites will take a story and run with it whether it is true or not.
Yep, they did the same thing with Strahan during his divorce with his wife if I remember correct, bs gay rumors and so on. You are correct, trash magazine there and they run with this crap whether true or not. WE both know what this is.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Old 07-12-13, 04:32 PM
Herman Cain of the board

man she is a dirty one
Old 07-13-13, 11:05 AM
SpursReport Team Member

She's classless trash! She cheats on him and tries to destroy Timmy's reputation! Bitter scorned woman much! She can lie all she wants and try to trash his reputation but I will never believe it! She's probably angry because she is not getting much from the divorce settlement! Classless B****ch!
Old 07-13-13, 08:05 PM
Administrator

Good thing Tim had a pre-nup. Very sad.
Old 07-13-13, 10:51 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Click the link to the "reports" and it takes you to a website that says Dwight Howard has EIGHT baby mamas.
Old 07-14-13, 08:19 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAsucksForever View Post
Click the link to the "reports" and it takes you to a website that says Dwight Howard has EIGHT baby mamas.
Man. I'm not even sure I've had 8 partners
Old 07-14-13, 09:48 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
Good thing Tim had a pre-nup. Very sad.
He is lucky because you can tell what kind of woman she is.
Old 07-15-13, 02:15 AM
SpursReport Rookie

SMH! It's unbelievable when others try to save face by trying to dredge up dirt.

Last edited by SPURSGIRL4Life; 07-16-13 at 02:05 AM.
Old 07-16-13, 04:05 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Luckily all women aren't batches! But this one right here.... What's that famous Snoop Dogg line.... B!t@hes ain't $h!t but hoe$ and tricks! All she has to do is get what she judge gives her and move the f**k on. Kick rocks! Now Duncans' laid back demeanor will serve him well. That's too bad though, college sweetheart down the tubes.