SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   Get ready for the proverbial S**t-storm...Duncan divorce fun (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/120186-get-ready-proverbial-s-t-storm-duncan-divorce-fun.html)

doom32x4 07-12-13 12:23 PM

Get ready for the proverbial S**t-storm...Duncan divorce fun

Welp, the "monkeys flinging crap at each other" phase of divorce is about to begin. facepalm.

Tim Duncan Divorce With Wife Amy Duncan Fuels Bisexual Rumors Surrounding Spurs Player [REPORT] : Celebrities : ENSTARZ
:shocked

For the record I could care less about who he messes with, but the potential media circus is troublesome.

grizzly_bexar 07-12-13 12:57 PM

What a mess. Hate to see Tim have to deal with that crap.

Not going to dignify that link with a click.

Rzarector7 07-12-13 01:04 PM

The storm continues from game 6 to the offseason to this :( What a year.

polk 07-12-13 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grizzly_bexar (Post 1303258)
What a mess. Hate to see Tim have to deal with that crap.

Not going to dignify that link with a click.

Much respect to you Grizz but its like a car wreck. I gotta slow down and take a look.

alh1020 07-12-13 01:38 PM

I’m not going to be quick to judge any of what is being said based on innuendo and gossip. Divorce, if it is the case with the Duncans, is a sad experience for any couple since it tends to expose situations and events that should remain private between the two parties but sometimes is sensationalized and dramatized by the media to gather readers to their publications. Tim and Amy Duncan have private lives and are, in my opinion, entitled to that privacy. Enough said, move on.

dark21horse 07-12-13 01:45 PM

This whole thing is garbage. It's amazing to me that trash magazines/websites will take a story and run with it whether it is true or not.

Rzarector7 07-12-13 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark21horse (Post 1303268)
This whole thing is garbage. It's amazing to me that trash magazines/websites will take a story and run with it whether it is true or not.

Yep, they did the same thing with Strahan during his divorce with his wife if I remember correct, bs gay rumors and so on. You are correct, trash magazine there and they run with this crap whether true or not. WE both know what this is.

WILLTHETHRILL 07-12-13 04:32 PM

man she is a dirty one

sammy 07-13-13 11:05 AM

She's classless trash! She cheats on him and tries to destroy Timmy's reputation!:bs Bitter scorned woman much! She can lie all she wants and try to trash his reputation but I will never believe it! She's probably angry because she is not getting much from the divorce settlement! Classless B****ch!:banghead

Dulce 07-13-13 08:05 PM

Good thing Tim had a pre-nup. Very sad.

LAsucksForever 07-13-13 10:51 PM

Click the link to the "reports" and it takes you to a website that says Dwight Howard has EIGHT baby mamas.

katyspursfan 07-14-13 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAsucksForever (Post 1303331)
Click the link to the "reports" and it takes you to a website that says Dwight Howard has EIGHT baby mamas.

Man. I'm not even sure I've had 8 partners :)

Rzarector7 07-14-13 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dulce (Post 1303329)
Good thing Tim had a pre-nup. Very sad.

He is lucky because you can tell what kind of woman she is.

SPURSGIRL4Life 07-15-13 02:15 AM

SMH! It's unbelievable when others try to save face by trying to dredge up dirt.

MRJONESIII 07-16-13 04:05 PM

Luckily all women aren't batches! But this one right here.... What's that famous Snoop Dogg line.... B!t@hes ain't $h!t but hoe$ and tricks! All she has to do is get what she judge gives her and move the f**k on. Kick rocks! Now Duncans' laid back demeanor will serve him well. That's too bad though, college sweetheart down the tubes.