SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   Kirilenko down; Metta World Peace next? (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/120184-kirilenko-down-metta-world-peace-next.html)

alh1020 07-11-13 07:42 PM

Kirilenko down; Metta World Peace next?

With Kirilenko now signed with the Nets, who do the Spurs go after now? Or do they stand pat with what they have and wait til the dust clears after the summer league games are over? And is Metta World Peace a consideration or just dust in the wind? Would MWP go for what the Spurs have to offer or does he head East for the Knicks? What do you think?

spurduncan21 07-11-13 07:44 PM

At this point I say go for it. He has enough respect of pop and Timmay to disturb the team chemistry

Robofuzz 07-11-13 08:50 PM

NO!!

Rzarector7 07-11-13 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robofuzz (Post 1303227)
NO!!

Funny I say that about a few on the team we are bringing back next season.

ALSPURS 07-11-13 08:54 PM

I say we just resign Neal and call it a day...

I don't like Ron Artest....he could be more of a headache then help.

And if he clears waivers rumor up here in NY is he sign with the Knicks...

As much as you don't want to hear this we will stand pay and have asserts to trade at the deadline...

Wait for Oden to see what's going on with that and trade do a SG/SF at the deadline....

A guy I know the Spurs would love to have is Nicholas Batum and we might be able to trade for him at the deadline with the West being stacked and the Blazers being out of it...

Spurd_On 07-11-13 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALSPURS (Post 1303229)
I say we just resign Neal and call it a day...

I don't like Ron Artest....he could be more of a headache then help.

And if he clears waivers rumor up here in NY is he sign with the Knicks...

As much as you don't want to hear this we will stand pay and have asserts to trade at the deadline...

Wait for Oden to see what's going on with that and trade do a SG/SF at the deadline....

A guy I know the Spurs would love to have is Nicholas Batum and we might be able to trade for him at the deadline with the West being stacked and the Blazers being out of it...

+1.

Although the East may have more good teams this year than last. Miami is not as likely to have it so easy as in the past.

montgod 07-11-13 10:51 PM

I think he goes to Knicks

thesuspence281 07-11-13 11:36 PM

Not that I'm for it but if there was one guy who could match up body-wise with Lebron it would probably be him if he put in the effort. Just a thought.

Kager 07-11-13 11:44 PM

People forget that every year he shows a lot for most of the time but then has brain snaps and total disregard for any logic and hurts his teams significantly.

He may have a lot of respect for Pop and TD but do they have any respect for him? Pop benches and then places in the dog house players for minor offences and will go with a player who is playing as told to even if he is not as talented because Pop preaches the system over a shiny piece.

Ron Ron would struggle to stick with the system and people forget he has been crazy in the league for 14 years, that is one old dog to teach new habits to.

The argument isn't whether his stats can help us it is will he actually get on the court after having to prove himself in practice and in game.... he would not even see the bench