SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   Guessing spurs national games...ho ho ho (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/120155-guessing-spurs-national-games-ho-ho-ho.html)

captainlate 07-08-13 05:11 PM

Guessing spurs national games...ho ho ho

Here's a bet that spurs v heat gets a Xmas game. Rockets v lakers as game 2....thunder v somebody game 3

Mombear 07-08-13 05:55 PM

I bet they don't. Lakers vs Heat Brooklyn vs Rockets

MichaelWi101 07-08-13 08:06 PM

It'll be the Clippers V Knicks or Nets

alh1020 07-08-13 08:30 PM

I have to agree will y'all. Lakers and Rockets will be a given; Heat and Spurs should be there and the Nets since they are now being touted as having the best starting lineup in the league.

captainlate 07-08-13 09:17 PM

I just want to get the new season started NOW. Spurs have unfinished business...back to back championships for Timmy's last two years (nah, I'm not greedy...)

katyspursfan 07-09-13 04:59 PM

Spurs @ Heat
Rockets @ Thunder
Clippers @ Lakers

Some other late night game.

captainlate 07-24-13 06:19 PM

I was wrong. According to Miami paper, heat at L A on Christmas (preliminary draft of schedule)

b1gdon 07-24-13 07:22 PM

It should be:

Spurs/Heat
Rockets/Thunder
Pacers/Bulls

It will probably be:

Heat/Bulls
Rockets/Thunder
Clippers/Nets

If the NBA has no shame:
Heat/Nets
Rockets/Lakers
Clippers/Knicks

And if we do play the Heat on Christmas, I hope Pop sits his starters again.

Mombear 07-25-13 11:48 AM

*cough* *cough*
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mombear (Post 1302871)
I bet they don't. Lakers vs Heat Brooklyn vs Rockets

One of the NBA’s biggest days, Christmas Day, will feature the Heat taking on the Los Angeles Lakers. Sure, the Lakers are not favored to do much this coming season, but you can always expect Kobe Bryant to get up for the nationally televised Christmas Day matchups.

:hat

katyspursfan 07-25-13 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mombear (Post 1303839)
*cough* *cough*

One of the NBA’s biggest days, Christmas Day, will feature the Heat taking on the Los Angeles Lakers. Sure, the Lakers are not favored to do much this coming season, but you can always expect Kobe Bryant to get up for the nationally televised Christmas Day matchups.

:hat

I'm not so sure.
The schedule has to come out long before it's even known if Kobe will be playing this season, let alone by Christmas.

The NBA is pretty good about putting up the previous NBA Finalists on Christmas day. too.

I still like my picks, but nothing teevee scheduling requires will surprise me.

jrtristan2003 07-25-13 10:14 PM

I think game is is going to be
Heat vs Lakers for game 1
then game 2 is going to be heat vs heat then
game 3 is going to be lakers vs lakers..
that the way we the league want it to be

captainlate 07-26-13 12:40 AM

������

captainlate 07-26-13 12:42 AM

Cracking me up jrtristan! Momb ear was right...maybe Horry can come back for Spurs