Free agency has BEGUN!
Free agency has BEGUN!
Top Unrestricted Free-Agents:
- Chris Paul (will sign with Clippers)
- Dwight Howard
- Josh Smith
- Al Jefferson
- Andre Iguodala
- Monta Ellis
- Paul Millsap
- David West
- Manu Ginobili
- O.J. Mayo
- Andrew Bynum
- Kevin Martin
- Tony Allen
- Jarrett Jack
- J.R. Smith
- J.J. Redick
Top Salary-Roll (as of now):
1. Miami Heat - $85,600,797
2. Brooklyn Nets - $85,549,044
3. Los Angeles Lakers - $78,186,630
4. New York Knicks - $76,404,547
5. Golden State Warriors - $74,885,328
6. Chicago Bulls - $73,202,613
7. Boston Celtics - $73,064,519
8. Oklahoma City Thunder - $66,119,439
9. Toronto Raptors - $65,887,884
10. Memphis Grizzlies - $60,702,539
11. Washington Wizards - $58,072,123
12. Orlando Magic - $53,007,785
13. Denver Nuggets - $51,877,526
14. Indiana Pacers - $48,998,027
15. Minnesota Timberwolves - $47,136,582
16. Philadelphia 76ers - $46,193,356
17. Phoenix Suns - $46,186,640
18. Los Angeles Clippers - $45,285,588
19. Portland Trail Blazers - $42,394,245
20. San Antonio Spurs - $41,831,628
21. Dallas Mavericks - $41,415,349
22. Sacramento Kings - $40,707,644
23. Charlotte Bobcats - $40,420,327
24. Detroit Pistons - $35,172,720
25. New Orleans Pelicans - $34,957,332
26. Cleveland Cavaliers - $32,594,120
27. Houston Rockets - $32,339,230
28. Milwaukee Bucks - $31,081,659
29. Utah Jazz - $25,696,809
30. Atlanta Hawks - $18,483,800
The next big name free agent the Spurs sign will be the first big name free agent they sign. Really good about keeping the ones they have, really lousy when it comes to bringing in a name, (well,other than those guys who are at the end of their careers and want one last chance for a ring.)
How big that 'first' free agent might be will be predicated on the kind of $$$$s Splitter/Manu want and if they sign with the Spurs. If we sign Manu for cheap and watch Splitter leave, our shopping list might have a few desirable names on it. I wish I knew how to play chess.
This is the Spurs' last hurrah in the Duncan era -- I surely hope the Spurs FO have done their homework and are able to field a team worthy enough to be better than last years team and get us into the playoffs/finals again before watching TD go for the exit.
Yes it has begun. I will put my safety goggles on every time I visit SpursReport until training camp begins.
The Richard Jefferson experiment didnt work....guess oping FO will be shy to bring in someone new....
Here is free agent ranking list.
HoopsHype - NBA Free Agency
Looks like it's over for the Spurs!
Here is another List
Ranking the top 19 and considering dozens more
By the way here is what they said at TIAGO:
16 mil on manu and split. done. duncan leaves with 4 rings, book it.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.7.4