News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 06-22-13, 01:10 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Draft Snell!

He looks like The Klaws' little brother, but shots it better as a rookie probably. Long defensive guy. Give me Tyreke Evans, Samuel Dalembert and Snell anyday! My dream would be Jefferson or Josh with those guys though. I just think Evans stock has been falling and can be had for 6-8 million. Also I think Duncan and Tony need to do more recruiting....and get greedy with the guys they'd like to play with. Sick of the Carmelos', Lebron, and Paul getting what they want... Time to step they're game up!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-22-13, 01:58 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Amen!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-22-13, 07:09 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

dalembert is mobile enough? we need a “athletic beast small ball PF“ asuming Duncan slides to C in matchups like this finals one... my dream is a ibaka or odom type...
The Spurs won because of Tim Duncan, a guy I could never break. I could talk trash to Patrick Ewing, get in David Robinson’s face, get a rise out of Alonzo Mourning, but when I went at Tim he’d look at me like he was bored and then say, “Hey, Shaq, watch this shot right here off the glass.” Shaquille O'Neal on Tim duncan.
Old 06-22-13, 09:29 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanCaca View Post
dalembert is mobile enough? we need a “athletic beast small ball PF“ asuming Duncan slides to C in matchups like this finals one... my dream is a ibaka or odom type...
Yeah, I know...but beggars can't be choosy. I'm just thinking defense and rim protecting. Your description PF is probably someone like Tyrus Thomas, Taj Gibson?
Old 06-23-13, 12:05 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

yeah they are close to the description too... =)
The Spurs won because of Tim Duncan, a guy I could never break. I could talk trash to Patrick Ewing, get in David Robinson’s face, get a rise out of Alonzo Mourning, but when I went at Tim he’d look at me like he was bored and then say, “Hey, Shaq, watch this shot right here off the glass.” Shaquille O'Neal on Tim duncan.
Old 06-23-13, 12:29 AM
SpursReport Team Member

I wouldn't mind seeing us go after earl clark to be the 4. he is athletic, long, and tall 6'10". can also shoot the 3 and post up.
Old 06-23-13, 07:57 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mataipaepae View Post
I wouldn't mind seeing us go after earl clark to be the 4. he is athletic, long, and tall 6'10". can also shoot the 3 and post up.
If he can be had for cheap. Kind of reminds me of a mile athletic Channing Frye.
Old 06-24-13, 01:37 AM
Herman Cain of the board

I like Snell but not at #28.