SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   Danny Green partying with the Heat?!. (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/119975-danny-green-partying-heat.html)

SilverSpur 06-22-13 01:45 AM

Danny Green's Tweet
 
Danny Green: Got give credit to Miami...but don't think for one sec I was out celebrating with them...jus happened to be at the same place, wrong time Twitter @DGreen_14

TimmyDthaWay2B 06-22-13 08:13 AM

Danny Green partying with the Heat?!.
 
@TheSportsHernia: I don't care if Danny Green is friends with LeBron, partying with the team that just denied you a ring is strange: http://t.co/vyhyCW3MrW"

TimmyDthaWay2B 06-22-13 08:20 AM

Sorry... Posted already.... Tho not sure I believe Danny.

Benchwarmer 06-22-13 11:29 AM

I'm cool with it. Once the season is over, live life a bit - then get back to work.

Uwe Blab 06-22-13 11:32 AM

They're friends, it's just a game. It's not like he's going to get a ring or something.

SPUROFTHAMOMENT 06-22-13 02:37 PM

Yea... I don't see the big deal either. It's just a game... they're friends. Whether he "just happened to be at the same place" or not... People so funny nowadays... I guess since we lost we're supposed to be mad at them or something, lol! I wouldn't necessarily think just because he's at the same club they're celebrating together...but I'm sure they spoke.

spurscrazed 06-22-13 04:33 PM

In the mix of the celebration I can see how Danny was bummed after the game and went there but ran into Miami Heat party guys. Nothing wrong with that.

I know Danny was pretty stressed out after that devastating loss and so was everyone on the Spurs team so I don't know except Danny was feeling he needed to have some time off after all the stress and Pop left them in Miami overnight so I don't see anything wrong with that.

The problem was that Miami is not that big of a city so to go to a place and not expect to run into other celebrities that is not a coincident. Oh well.... I am sure Danny never meant that to happen on purpose though....

scarlet 06-22-13 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benchwarmer (Post 1300677)
I'm cool with it. Once the season is over, live life a bit - then get back to work.

I understand that its just a game, but partying right after you had the most heartbreaking loss of your career, makes me question his heart and work ethic.

Take Lebron for example, when he lost to Dallas he did not leave his house for 3 weeks. I'm sorry but if all our players had the "Its just a game" mentality, we can kiss next years ring goodbye.

He literally saw the trophy vanish in front of his eyes, and his first reaction is to party? Now that I think about it he probably went partying after game 6 and 5, that would explain his shiity performance.

tenthousandaces 06-23-13 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarlet (Post 1300761)
I understand that its just a game, but partying right after you had the most heartbreaking loss of your career, makes me question his heart and work ethic.

Take Lebron for example, when he lost to Dallas he did not leave his house for 3 weeks. I'm sorry but if all our players had the "Its just a game" mentality, we can kiss next years ring goodbye.

He literally saw the trophy vanish in front of his eyes, and his first reaction is to party? Now that I think about it he probably went partying after game 6 and 5, that would explain his shiity performance.


Scarlet, you said it PERFECTLY.

clovisnmspurfan 06-23-13 02:21 PM

What ever!

grizzly_bexar 06-23-13 05:15 PM

Good grief. I have no problems with a guy going out and having a good time after working his tail off so hard all season. Heck, I don't even care if he does it with the other team. Nobody I think has any basis to question greens competitive fire.

It's another professional sports franchise, not a terrorist sleeper cell.

Mombear 06-23-13 05:18 PM

They are saying that because it's called tampering... not that Lehype would get in any trouble if he did it or not. FDS

Mombear 06-23-13 05:19 PM

LeBron James says Spurs' Green did not party with Heat

WILLTHETHRILL 06-24-13 01:13 AM

they lost and who cares.

tenthousandaces 06-24-13 09:42 PM

Think of some of the ultimate competitors out there.. old school OR new.. Jordan, Bird, Kobe, Duncan... did you see those guys "going out" after a loss like that? F* No.

grizzly_bexar 06-24-13 10:48 PM

You think Jordan didn't party, win or lose?

tenthousandaces 06-24-13 10:58 PM

Oh he partied alright. I lived in Chicago all those years.

But not after a heartbreaker. Sorry Grizz, but I guess we don't agree on this one!

grizzly_bexar 06-24-13 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenthousandaces (Post 1300963)
Oh he partied alright. I lived in Chicago all those years.

But not after a heartbreaker. Sorry Grizz, but I guess we don't agree on this one!

When did he lose?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.7.4


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0