News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-13, 11:42 AM
President: K.Leo Fan Club

The Spurs will win by double digits tonight!!!

Call me crazy, I have the feeling that the Spurs will come out on fire, determined, and steady all game. They will execute with precission and play hard all 48 minutes. I have a 2003 vs Lakers closeout feeling. They're gonna crush the Heat tonight. I just have that feeling!!!! Book it!
Old 06-20-13, 11:48 AM
SpursReport Team Member

I hope so!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-20-13, 11:51 AM
SpursReport Rookie

I feel it in my bones too!! I think nobody is going to see the Spurs coming, especially since everyone is so concerned with what Lebron will do. I'm really not feeling a close game at all. GO SPURS GO!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-20-13, 12:30 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Spurs lose by 15+ tonight. Old bones are shot and the kness wobbly. Last game was same as miracle shot by fisher. Better luck next year. On vacation and not even gonna watch the train wreak. Why ruin a good day...
Old 06-20-13, 12:36 PM
Herman Cain of the board

close game if Spurs win and double digits if Miami wins.
Old 06-20-13, 01:42 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by afraid View Post
Spurs lose by 15+ tonight. Old bones are shot and the kness wobbly. Last game was same as miracle shot by fisher. Better luck next year. On vacation and not even gonna watch the train wreak. Why ruin a good day...
Sorry....the trainwreck will happen...your heat will lose!
Old 06-20-13, 01:45 PM
SpursReport Team Member

We're winning by at least 1!!!
Old 06-20-13, 01:50 PM
Been here too long to be a Spursreport Rookie

Quote:
Maybe take your vacation a little earlier and get off spursreport. No negative energy!
Spurs win this one for pop, redemption for the greatest coach in the last 20 years who had a momentary brain fart in game 6!! GO SPURS GO
Old 06-20-13, 01:56 PM
SpursReport Rookie

All I can say is I hope you're right. I don't see it but I will gladly accept being wrong!
Old 06-20-13, 02:00 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

I am with Wakefan I don't know if I see it but I hope the OP is right.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Old 06-20-13, 02:01 PM
The Master Baiter

Quote:
That team wasn't as equipped as this team. Heat have played more games this playoffs and even more the last 3 seasons, they celebrated like they already won on Tuesday, they've played Lebron over 40 mpg, Wade is injured, and the Spurs are not as tired as everyone thinks.

You can hop on the Spurs bandwagon when the Heat lose. Chances are you were a Laker fan two years ago.
Old 06-20-13, 02:06 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Spurs win 122-82
Old 06-20-13, 02:22 PM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

Yep!

Spurs have their LAST CHANCE and they WILL DAMM TAKE IT!

Spurs will win!
Chances are Spurs pull the upset on all those pulling for Miami!
One lucky shot on Game 6 DESERVES another Spurs Lucky BIGGER SHOT on Game 7!

Spurs win Baby! No matter by what numbers it will only be FAIR if Spurs win it! It will be the BEST Avenge and the BEST Justice Spurs win!!

Go Spurs Go!
You all Rock ROCK ROCK! SO HAPPY!!!!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!!
Old 06-20-13, 02:41 PM
SpursReport Team Member

I'm not very hopeful, but I want a victory today. I want it badly, I want it too much.

Please guys. Please win that game and let us to forget Game 6. Come on.

We proud with you.
Old 06-20-13, 02:48 PM
SR 2009 and 2011 Pick The Winner Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by esparzar1 View Post
Call me crazy,
Ok you're crazy but seriously, while I dread watching this game (nerves can't take it) I hope you're right
Old 06-20-13, 03:27 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Does it make me a bad fan that I wont be watching live. I'm going to record the game, look up the score after the game and if they win, watch it over and over all night and morning.....and if they lose, I'll delete and never watch that game. I just can't take the feeling I have had for the last day and a half again!
Old 06-20-13, 03:44 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad1 View Post
Does it make me a bad fan that I wont be watching. ive. I'm going to record the game, look up the score after the game and if they win, watch it over and over all night and morning.....and if they lose, I'll delete and never watch that game. I just can't take the feeling I have had for the last day and a half again!
I considered that. I did it game 3 vs GS. Im a grown man, and all day yesterday i felt like i wanted to cry...i literally was on top of the world with 20 seconds left...then it was all crushed...NEVER felt that bad about a loss. Im still pretty upset we let it go.
Old 06-20-13, 03:57 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Oh hell yes!

Old 06-20-13, 04:09 PM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

By the way not that it matters, but here are the refs for tonight's game 7!

Official 1: Danny Crawford
Official 2: Scott Foster
Official 3: Monty McCutchen
Alternate: Tony Brothers
You all Rock ROCK ROCK! SO HAPPY!!!!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!!
Old 06-20-13, 04:15 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Scott Foster. Big surprise. I Called it when I found out joey was refing 6.
Old 06-20-13, 05:11 PM
President: K.Leo Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurscrazed View Post
By the way not that it matters, but here are the refs for tonight's game 7!

Official 1: Danny Crawford
Official 2: Scott Foster
Official 3: Monty McCutchen
Alternate: Tony Brothers
I'm okay with them, Danny Crawford is a good ref!
Old 06-20-13, 05:14 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

scott foster is Miami's go to ref!
Old 06-20-13, 05:52 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Love the energy from everyone. The team seems ready to go and get that championship. As long as they bring energy and effort, and withstand what the American Airlines Center will bring, the Spurs will be okay. Manu will be key. If he can do just enough like limit turnovers, attack the rim, and be that aggressive Manu for just one more game, we are money. Having both Tony and Manu in attack mode will be difficult for the Heat to handle!!!
Old 06-20-13, 06:26 PM
The Master Baiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUTH View Post
Love the energy from everyone. The team seems ready to go and get that championship. As long as they bring energy and effort, and withstand what the American Airlines Center will bring, the Spurs will be okay. Manu will be key. If he can do just enough like limit turnovers, attack the rim, and be that aggressive Manu for just one more game, we are money. Having both Tony and Manu in attack mode will be difficult for the Heat to handle!!!
No no no, we need Manu to cool it. No fancy passes, no leaving his feet for no reason, no trying to get himself going. Just play smart. Don't hurt the team.

By the way, Scott Foster is bad. But they'll obviously have to play through it.