SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   The Spurs will win by double digits tonight!!! (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/119942-spurs-will-win-double-digits-tonight.html)

esparzar1 06-20-13 11:42 AM

The Spurs will win by double digits tonight!!!

Call me crazy, I have the feeling that the Spurs will come out on fire, determined, and steady all game. They will execute with precission and play hard all 48 minutes. I have a 2003 vs Lakers closeout feeling. They're gonna crush the Heat tonight. I just have that feeling!!!! Book it! :wink

nbahoops21 06-20-13 11:48 AM

:40:40

I hope so!!!

daisyr21 06-20-13 11:51 AM

I feel it in my bones too!! I think nobody is going to see the Spurs coming, especially since everyone is so concerned with what Lebron will do. I'm really not feeling a close game at all. GO SPURS GO!!

afraid 06-20-13 12:30 PM

Spurs lose by 15+ tonight. Old bones are shot and the kness wobbly. Last game was same as miracle shot by fisher. Better luck next year. On vacation and not even gonna watch the train wreak. Why ruin a good day...

WILLTHETHRILL 06-20-13 12:36 PM

close game if Spurs win and double digits if Miami wins.

TimmyDthaWay2B 06-20-13 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afraid (Post 1300314)
Spurs lose by 15+ tonight. Old bones are shot and the kness wobbly. Last game was same as miracle shot by fisher. Better luck next year. On vacation and not even gonna watch the train wreak. Why ruin a good day...

Sorry....the trainwreck will happen...your heat will lose!

samurai32 06-20-13 01:45 PM

We're winning by at least 1!!!

exit7 06-20-13 01:50 PM

Quote:

Maybe take your vacation a little earlier and get off spursreport. No negative energy!
Spurs win this one for pop, redemption for the greatest coach in the last 20 years who had a momentary brain fart in game 6!! GO SPURS GO

WakeFan21 06-20-13 01:56 PM

All I can say is I hope you're right. I don't see it but I will gladly accept being wrong!

Rzarector7 06-20-13 02:00 PM

I am with Wakefan I don't know if I see it but I hope the OP is right.

Uwe Blab 06-20-13 02:01 PM

Quote:

That team wasn't as equipped as this team. Heat have played more games this playoffs and even more the last 3 seasons, they celebrated like they already won on Tuesday, they've played Lebron over 40 mpg, Wade is injured, and the Spurs are not as tired as everyone thinks.

You can hop on the Spurs bandwagon when the Heat lose. Chances are you were a Laker fan two years ago.

sammy 06-20-13 02:06 PM

Spurs win 122-82FireySpurs

spurscrazed 06-20-13 02:22 PM

Yep!

Spurs have their LAST CHANCE and they WILL DAMM TAKE IT!

Spurs will win!
Chances are Spurs pull the upset on all those pulling for Miami!
One lucky shot on Game 6 DESERVES another Spurs Lucky BIGGER SHOT on Game 7!:smirk :evil

Spurs win Baby! No matter by what numbers it will only be FAIR if Spurs win it! It will be the BEST Avenge and the BEST Justice Spurs win!!

Go Spurs Go! :rock

tuncaboylu 06-20-13 02:41 PM

I'm not very hopeful, but I want a victory today. I want it badly, I want it too much.

Please guys. Please win that game and let us to forget Game 6. Come on.

We proud with you.

MichaelWi101 06-20-13 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by esparzar1 (Post 1300306)
Call me crazy,

Ok you're crazy :laugh:laugh:laughbut seriously, while I dread watching this game (nerves can't take it) I hope you're right

chad1 06-20-13 03:27 PM

Does it make me a bad fan that I wont be watching live. I'm going to record the game, look up the score after the game and if they win, watch it over and over all night and morning.....and if they lose, I'll delete and never watch that game. I just can't take the feeling I have had for the last day and a half again!

TimmyDthaWay2B 06-20-13 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chad1 (Post 1300353)
Does it make me a bad fan that I wont be watching. ive. I'm going to record the game, look up the score after the game and if they win, watch it over and over all night and morning.....and if they lose, I'll delete and never watch that game. I just can't take the feeling I have had for the last day and a half again!

I considered that. I did it game 3 vs GS. Im a grown man, and all day yesterday i felt like i wanted to cry...i literally was on top of the world with 20 seconds left...then it was all crushed...NEVER felt that bad about a loss. Im still pretty upset we let it go.

TexianChick 06-20-13 03:57 PM

:siren Oh hell yes! :siren

FireySpurs

spurscrazed 06-20-13 04:09 PM

By the way not that it matters, but here are the refs for tonight's game 7!

Official 1: Danny Crawford
Official 2: Scott Foster
Official 3: Monty McCutchen
Alternate: Tony Brothers

TimmyDthaWay2B 06-20-13 04:15 PM

Scott Foster. Big surprise. I Called it when I found out joey was refing 6.

esparzar1 06-20-13 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spurscrazed (Post 1300358)
By the way not that it matters, but here are the refs for tonight's game 7!

Official 1: Danny Crawford
Official 2: Scott Foster
Official 3: Monty McCutchen
Alternate: Tony Brothers

I'm okay with them, Danny Crawford is a good ref!

TimmyDthaWay2B 06-20-13 05:14 PM

scott foster is Miami's go to ref!

TRUTH 06-20-13 05:52 PM

Love the energy from everyone. The team seems ready to go and get that championship. As long as they bring energy and effort, and withstand what the American Airlines Center will bring, the Spurs will be okay. Manu will be key. If he can do just enough like limit turnovers, attack the rim, and be that aggressive Manu for just one more game, we are money. Having both Tony and Manu in attack mode will be difficult for the Heat to handle!!!

Uwe Blab 06-20-13 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRUTH (Post 1300367)
Love the energy from everyone. The team seems ready to go and get that championship. As long as they bring energy and effort, and withstand what the American Airlines Center will bring, the Spurs will be okay. Manu will be key. If he can do just enough like limit turnovers, attack the rim, and be that aggressive Manu for just one more game, we are money. Having both Tony and Manu in attack mode will be difficult for the Heat to handle!!!

No no no, we need Manu to cool it. No fancy passes, no leaving his feet for no reason, no trying to get himself going. Just play smart. Don't hurt the team.

By the way, Scott Foster is bad. But they'll obviously have to play through it.