News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 06-19-13, 10:13 AM
SpursReport Assistant Coach

Game 7......Nothing Left to say...

Before the year started....we had plenty of questions about the Spurs.

I know last nights loss was brutal...I could not sleep and every time I woke up thinking about being up 5 points with .28 left.

seeing the red tape around the arena .....i started to taste it.

After Lebron turned the ball over and Tony stole it ....I kept telling mt wife "We are gonna get it!!!" We are gonna get it!!!"

Truth is...we CAN "STILL"GET IT....I know this....the Spurs Tea, knows this.

Its not over....The Spurs can win this Game 7....I know today it feels bad...trust me every Spurs fan last night was heartbroken. Even the players RIGHT after the game.....but this morning the team and Spurs will realize that there still is a shot to get what we cam to do.

Even as good as Miami played down the stretch and the way we gave it to them late in the game...they are gonna have to do it AGAIN and thats something they have not been able to do in Back to Back games this whole Finals.(even last round)

Trust me(After last nights game) when I say the Heat think they have this series...and thats where the Spurs still have a shot...the Heats attitude may cost them Game 7.

The Spurs are mentally tougher then Miami...they dont have the skill set or prob not even the talent, but they have something Miami does not have in them....they believe in each other as a team....

The Spurs will get game 7 BECAUSE of last night....

There not gonna let the Championship slip through there fingers for another 48 minutes...the Spurs know whats in there grasps.

I expect the best overall game from the Spurs on Thursday....and hopefully when its all said and done they will be the last team standing....

Like Pop said and some like myself have brought up...Its the Finals, its not supposed to be easy..We are gonna have to take it Thursday Night!!!!Have some faith after all we have been through with this team this year..

SPURS IN 7!!!!!
Brooklyn's #1 Spurs fan!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-19-13, 10:16 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

when the spurs are ready to win thrsday and jst abt to end the game, pop will make sure ginobili is on the court, and ginobili will make sure he gives the ball to miami. like directly right into their hands. how many times? as many as it takes for miami to take the lead.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-19-13, 10:18 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

^ venting.
go spurs. still venting and wanna say some positive stuff, but man, jst let game 6 gooooooooooo. it was there... i know its over, gotta move forward.

jst scared miami will have a ridiculous shooting night like game 2 and go off.
lets hope its the spurs to explode.
Old 06-19-13, 10:39 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Go Spurs! I worry about guys like Ginobli when they say they don't know how they'll put this loss behind them. They better find a way.
Old 06-19-13, 10:57 AM

Gino will be fine...
Old 06-19-13, 11:03 AM
SpursReport Team Member

I've lost my faith.

Yes I also proud with my team, they were very very very close to the ring. Close as 1 rebound. And couldn't grab that damned ball not one but two times.

But there is no way I see that Miami is giving the last game to us after that Game 6. Not in this world, not in any parallel universe.
Old 06-19-13, 11:32 AM
The Master Baiter

Well, the good thing is that the Spurs only shot 43% and 28% from 3, so that should get better. Miami shot 48% and 58% from 3. So those should even out. Tony Parker will have a much better game, TD will come back to earth, and I think Manu will contribute just a little better than game 6. He'll still suck, but he'll cut down his turnovers. Or, Pop can send film of his elbow on Lebron to the league and get him suspended, problem solved.
Old 06-19-13, 11:34 AM
The Master Baiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuncaboylu View Post
I've lost my faith.

Yes I also proud with my team, they were very very very close to the ring. Close as 1 rebound. And couldn't grab that damned ball not one but two times.

But there is no way I see that Miami is giving the last game to us after that Game 6. Not in this world, not in any parallel universe.
You know I thought the same thing. But they are gassed as well. And they celebrated last night like they won the championship. It was an emotional game, but they still have some work to do. I seriously think they get complacent like they have been this whole series.
Old 06-19-13, 11:56 AM

Thats a real hope of mine Uwe....

That the Heat "think" they have this wrapped up....
Old 06-19-13, 12:01 PM
SpursReport Team Member

For fear of sounding like a know it all, I KNEW this was going seven games. I also KNEW that the 2005 finals were going 7 Games. I really believe the Spurs will win, BUT they have to have one thing above all. ENERGY. There is absolutely no reason to get down. There is absolutely no reason to hang their heads. This is a SUPERBOWL now. ONE game takes all. I believe.
Old 06-19-13, 12:14 PM
SpursReport Rookie

The Spurs have this!

We win the odd # games in odd # years.

Old 06-19-13, 12:20 PM
SpursReport Rookie

I BELIEVE!!! GO SPURS GO!!
Old 06-19-13, 12:58 PM

Tony Parker: "If you told us we'd be tied 3-3 with chance to win a title, we'd sign it. We just have to be positive and forget Game 6."
Old 06-19-13, 12:58 PM

"I don't really care what it's been like for anyone else at any time. We've had a hell of a year and we have a chance to win a championship tomorrow night and that's all that matters." - Gregg Popovich on road team's records in Game 7.
Old 06-19-13, 01:00 PM

Manu Ginobili: "We know we can play better and now we have to. It is a great challenge. If we win it... it will be even sweeter after what happened yesterday."
Old 06-19-13, 01:00 PM

"We got one more game. We're not tired in any way. There's no being tired at this point." - Tim Duncan
Old 06-19-13, 01:01 PM

Tony Parker: "If you're not ready for tomorrow it's something you're going to regret for 10, 15 years."
Old 06-19-13, 01:35 PM
The Master Baiter

Seems like the only one who's devastated is Manu, reading all of his quotes.
Old 06-19-13, 02:20 PM

I am also reading that they all went out to a team dinner last night after the loss and all spoke about the loss...

The more today goes on the better I feel like we can steal a game tomorrow night in Miami!
Old 06-19-13, 02:45 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Manu will come through.... I don't know why Ifeel that way... But it just hit me out of nowhere. We can do this.
Old 06-19-13, 06:57 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALSPURS View Post
I am also reading that they all went out to a team dinner last night after the loss and all spoke about the loss...

The more today goes on the better I feel like we can steal a game tomorrow night in Miami!
I think this was a very good thing. I've never heard of teams going out to eat dinner after such a devastating loss and just talk about what was on everybody's mind. Hopefully a lot of inspiring words were shared and that in the end, no matter what the outcome is, its just a game win or lose. Sure we all want Duncan to retire a champ but it still doesn't change the fact that we will always claim the best power forward to ever play this game as ours!!!!!! One more game tomorrow night for all the marbles. All in all this has been a very memorable championship and no matter what happens, Spurs4Ever baby!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-19-13, 07:24 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALSPURS View Post

Professionals.
Old 06-19-13, 07:28 PM
Official Whorry Hater!

NOTHING LEFT TO SAY BUT:

GO GO

Old 06-20-13, 09:20 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Miami won't give it to us. We are going to take it.
Old 06-20-13, 12:40 PM
Spurs #1 cheer leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainlate View Post
+1

Stay thirsty my friends.
Old 06-20-13, 12:47 PM
SR Team Goof

Last game of the finals; last game of the season; possibly the last game in the NBA for some players; could be the last opportunity for a NBA championship for the Spurs in some time ---- we need an all out effort and a display of Spurs basketball (good defense, limited turnovers, working the ball around and good shooting) to win this. Hey, you got something planned for tomorrow? F**k it -- Let it all hang out tonight !!!! Go Spurs Go!!!
Old 06-20-13, 02:13 PM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainlate View Post
YEP YEP!!!

Spurs Will REFUSE to LOSE in Miami!

OVER SPURS DEAD BODIES!!!!

Go Spurs Go!

IT IS ON BABY!!!!SPURS PO TO DIE FOR!
PHENOMENAL TOTAL CONTROLL WITH SPURS BASKETBALL!
LETS DO IT BABY! NO BS!! NO MERCY! ONE GAME AT A TIME. ONE SERIES AT A TIME.
WE WILL CLOSE THEM ALL!!!
FIRST ROUND VICTIMS = DOS MAVS!