News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-13, 10:50 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Did anyone see Bosh throwing himself at Timmy's legs?

Leonard was there but he didn't push him.
The league needs to take a look at that
Cuz that was a Flop meant to hurt Tim's knee.

Last edited by stuffedmushroomz; 06-19-13 at 11:13 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-19-13, 10:57 AM
SpursReport Assistant Coach

And rumor was TD was walking with a limp after the game last night....
Brooklyn's #1 Spurs fan!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-19-13, 11:24 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

WTF??????? if league dictamine he tried to injury timmy on purpose... can be suspended for game 7? or what?
Old 06-19-13, 01:17 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALSPURS View Post
And rumor was TD was walking with a limp after the game last night....
Saw him limping on court after he incident. Hope that's not why he was sitting in the last crucial minutes.
Old 06-19-13, 01:25 PM
SpursReport Assistant Coach

Also if we call a Spade a spade ...Gino gave Lebron an elbow right in the mouth...
Brooklyn's #1 Spurs fan!!!
Old 06-19-13, 01:46 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Manu did get called for that elbow! Which seemed to be more of a reaction. It looked like James was getting ready to bulldozer his way through Manu.

Last edited by stuffedmushroomz; 06-19-13 at 01:50 PM.
Old 06-19-13, 05:05 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Not sure of the play you're talking about? Don't remember a dive for Tim's legs. It was a loose ball that Tony ended up recovering so Bosh was simply diving to try to gain possession.

No malice. It happens.
Old 06-19-13, 05:15 PM
Flying Monkey Wrangler

Hah, some fans go nuts over stuff. Manu was being dirty as all get out last night, it was game 6 of the NBA Finals, it gets physical.
Old 06-19-13, 05:18 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Dudes & Dudettes, if you watch the replay, you can see Bosh putting his weight towards his knee, look at his eyes!
Old 06-19-13, 06:47 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Look at the replay! The ball was already across the half court line. There was NO reason for his entire body to have gone sideways, if he was gonna fall at all, it would have been in a forward motion. Totally meant to fall on TD's legs.

If y'all didn't see Bosh's pregame interview, he said that he was "gonna hit them in the groin, gauge their eyes, kick'em, hit'em anywhere. What ever it takes."

Last edited by stuffedmushroomz; 06-19-13 at 06:53 PM.
Old 06-19-13, 07:20 PM
Official Whorry Hater!

YES! EVERYONE SAW IT EXCEPT THE REFS...

Old 06-19-13, 10:12 PM
Flying Monkey Wrangler

I love how everyone is blind to when Spurs players pull the same moves. I wonder how many people complained about Bruce Bowen's constant dirty play on here?
Old 06-19-13, 10:41 PM
The Master Baiter

Anyone have an video of it?
Old 06-19-13, 10:45 PM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

Timmy said today in the practice session to reporters that his knee is fine.
Regardless if Refs saw it or not, at the end of the game they would not call those.

Manu and Kawhi at the end of the game was fouled and that was it....

That is called Home Court Advantage. The refs would like to get out of that arena alive. They usually don't call end of game calls. Even Jeff Van Gundy said in regular season some of those would be called not in PO....

We need to move on now, Spurs best win tomorrow that would be only fair and best avenge.

Go Spurs Go!
Old 06-20-13, 06:45 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALSPURS View Post
Also if we call a Spade a spade ...Gino gave Lebron an elbow right in the mouth...
Unless Manu has eyes in the back of his head, it isn't even close.
Old 06-20-13, 06:48 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurscrazed View Post
Timmy said today in the practice session to reporters that his knee is fine.
Regardless if Refs saw it or not, at the end of the game they would not call those.

Manu and Kawhi at the end of the game was fouled and that was it....

That is called Home Court Advantage. The refs would like to get out of that arena alive. They usually don't call end of game calls. Even Jeff Van Gundy said in regular season some of those would be called not in PO....

We need to move on now, Spurs best win tomorrow that would be only fair and best avenge.

Go Spurs Go!
Yea... They called that foul on I think Chalmers.... Heat were obviously trying to foul.... Not even sure he touched manu, but they whistled it immediately as barely a second ran off the clock... YYet no call for the raping Manu received on that drive.
Old 06-20-13, 06:53 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by doom32x4 View Post
I love how everyone is blind to when Spurs players pull the same moves. I wonder how many people complained about Bruce Bowen's constant dirty play on here?
Last time I checked..... Bowen wasn't superman diving into someone'sknee... He did like to get right up in shooters grills who liked to kick out when they shot.... Don't see any devastating knee injuries happening there.
Old 06-20-13, 06:55 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Hah, some fans go nuts over stuff. Manu was being dirty as all get out last night, it was game 6 of the NBA Finals, it gets physical.
Yea guys it gets physical.... Maybe we should punch bosh in the throat... I mean, it's game 6.
Old 06-20-13, 02:23 PM
Flying Monkey Wrangler

Let's see, two flying Bruce Lee Bowen kicks, one while he was in SA, numerous shots to the crotch, getting under jump shooters regardless of whether they kick out or not, multiple purposeful trips. Yeah, he was a saint.
Old 06-20-13, 02:39 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Oh lord! Those purposeful trips could end someones career!

I must have missed the crotch shots....are you confusing him with jason terry?
Old 06-20-13, 03:08 PM
Flying Monkey Wrangler

Yes, because foot and ankle injuries are so easy to treat. I remember him not being afraid to stick his knee right into somebodies crotch once in awhile, ask Steve Nash about that one. And again HE KICKED A GUY IN THE FACE 6ft OFF THE GROUND! A FLYING FOOT TO THE FACE!
Old 06-20-13, 04:27 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Yes, because foot and ankle injuries are so easy to treat. I remember him not being afraid to stick his knee right into somebodies crotch once in awhile, ask Steve Nash about that one. And again HE KICKED A GUY IN THE FACE 6ft OFF THE GROUND! A FLYING FOOT TO THE FACE!
A LOT EASIER TO TREAT THAN A TORN ACL!!!!!!! the only way to treat a torn ACL is to have surgery and miss a year.... Im pretty sure if Bowen TRIED to kick someone in the face, he would miss...Which is why he connected.. Ok, let me call Steve up and ask him.lol

BTW, Nash doesn't have nuts so I doubt he cared.. If he actually did go for the crotch which I think is BS.
Old 06-20-13, 06:35 PM
Flying Monkey Wrangler

I was never sure what his intention with the nutshot was. He was gave a jab step on the 3pt line right into Nash's crotch. Looked painful. On the kick, it kinda depends how hard it is and where it hits, guy get whacked by elbows every game, but one to the temple and you have David Robinson. Considering even wrapping up somebody on a breakaway can result in a flagrant 2 if they manage to whack a dude in the head at all, Bowen's sole was imprinted on the entire side of Szczerbiak's face. Bruce is still one of my favorites and I think the kick was hilarious, but objectively, he was dirty. I'm not opposed to the Spurs putting in Bonner for about a minute for the two-handed body slam ala Matty vs. Garnett back in the Toronto days.
Old 06-20-13, 10:31 PM
Herman Cain of the board

two words.........Bonner sucks!
Old 06-21-13, 12:04 AM
Flying Monkey Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILLTHETHRILL View Post
two words.........Bonner sucks!
WTF? he had nothing to do with the game like half of the roster. STFU!
Old 06-21-13, 01:08 AM
Herman Cain of the board

Quote:
WTF? he had nothing to do with the game like half of the roster. STFU!
I like your Metallica ninja star symbol as a Metallica fan but you're a f*g if there ever was one on here. Bonner is a payroll waste if you can't use him at all on this stage. Be logical about your cap space. Everybody here wants to give all these players money for no reason. I'd rather pay Manu 4 million next year versus the Red Mamba!
Old 06-21-13, 01:54 AM
Flying Monkey Wrangler

Quote:
I like your Metallica ninja star symbol as a Metallica fan but you're a f*g if there ever was one on here. Bonner is a payroll waste if you can't use him at all on this stage. Be logical about your cap space. Everybody here wants to give all these players money for no reason. I'd rather pay Manu 4 million next year versus the Red Mamba!
Your post has no place in this thread, moron. Other players on Spurs roster who meant less this playoffs, Blair, Joseph, Mills, Baynes, McGrady, possibly Splitter. Bonner is a role player if there ever was one. He does ok in the regular season and half-decent in the playoffs. whoopity doo. It seems that you're just trolling, so STFU.
Old 06-21-13, 02:00 AM
Herman Cain of the board

Quote:
Your post has no place in this thread, moron. Other players on Spurs roster who meant less this playoffs, Blair, Joseph, Mills, Baynes, McGrady, possibly Splitter. Bonner is a role player if there ever was one. He does ok in the regular season and half-decent in the playoffs. whoopity doo. It seems that you're just trolling, so STFU.
It's a free country f*ggot. Most of those players you mentioned combined salary is less than Bonner's alone except for Splitter. At that cap hold....... that player needs to play and perform. Him not playing shows he can't do it. I guess you're the guy at the Metallica concerts with their shirt tucked in. Poser!

Last edited by WILLTHETHRILL; 06-21-13 at 02:16 AM.
Old 06-21-13, 12:27 PM
Flying Monkey Wrangler

Quote:
It's a free country f*ggot. Most of those players you mentioned combined salary is less than Bonner's alone except for Splitter. At that cap hold....... that player needs to play and perform. Him not playing shows he can't do it. I guess you're the guy at the Metallica concerts with their shirt tucked in. Poser!

The fact that you go around to random threads to bash Bonner is comical, It's like going to a thread about...I dunno, Metallica, and some guy coming in and randomly bashing country music or something. You're just trolling for no damn good reason.
Old 06-21-13, 12:32 PM
Herman Cain of the board

Quote:
The fact that you go around to random threads to bash Bonner is comical, It's like going to a thread about...I dunno, Metallica, and some guy coming in and randomly bashing country music or something. You're just trolling for no damn good reason.
It's not totally serious on some of the Bonner stuff first off even though I really don't want him on the team at his salary. You have 119 posts in 11 years also. I rest my case.
Old 06-21-13, 01:24 PM
Flying Monkey Wrangler

I don't live on this forum, posted more the first year I was here and more lately, but I spent about 4 or 5 years not even coming on here, I didn't even realize when it just became a forum with no front page. On a side note, I would say Manu stole more money than Matty this series, he practically played for the other team for 5 games.
Old 06-21-13, 02:17 PM
Herman Cain of the board

Quote:
I don't live on this forum, posted more the first year I was here and more lately, but I spent about 4 or 5 years not even coming on here, I didn't even realize when it just became a forum with no front page. On a side note, I would say Manu stole more money than Matty this series, he practically played for the other team for 5 games.
I don't live on the forum either. I can't even access the site at work because it's blocked. I average .9 posts per day. Manu and Matt get the same playoff shares money wise BTW if I'm correct. But to say Manu played for other team is about a troll statement as you can get. I'm taking it you're being serious. The "Trade Bonner" on a different topic is mostly just having fun with the forum.
Old 06-21-13, 03:12 PM
Flying Monkey Wrangler

Not totally serious, but he did play like utter crap except in games 5 and 7, if you were joking around with Matty comments then I apologize for going off about that. I'm of the school of thought that role players don't make or break teams by themselves. Bonner's contact is far from a total abomination when compared to deals like Brendan Haywood's $7.5 mil per for two more years, Gerald Wallace's $10 mil per for the next 3 years, the immortal Jordan Hill having the same contract as Bonner, or Turkoglu stealing a cool $12 million next year. Things could be much worse.