News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-13, 11:48 PM
Official SR Home Builder

Official NBA Finals Game #6 Spurs at Heat Game Thread (Tuesday 8:00)

]

Last edited by Robofuzz; 06-18-13 at 09:49 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-18-13, 12:27 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Spurs 95, Heat 91.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-18-13, 09:50 AM
Spartan Moderator

Spurs pull away in the 4th.
Spurs 105
Heat 95

Old 06-18-13, 10:29 AM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

Time for SPURS KNOCK OUT PUNCH!

Spurs will make SURE they win tonight because we never want this to to go into 7 games because anything can happen in a game 7.

SPURS FOCUS and put 48 Minutes of HELL of Pressure DEFENSE on the HEAT and this series is OVER!!!

This is it Spurs!
It is all up for GRABS and you need to GRAB it!
You control your destiny!
No FEAR Spurs will do it again!!

It had been SOOOOO long since 07 and now is our Spurs time....

LBJ, it is not your turn this year!!

IT is all about who wants it more and who is willing to do whatever it takes!!!

HEAT are now on the brink of losing it Spurs will put them out of their misery tonight!!!

Never stop playing Spurs Ball with that SUFFOCATING INTENSIVE SPURS DEFENSE!until Spurs WIN!!!

Go Spurs Go!!

Old 06-18-13, 11:35 AM

LETS Go Spurs Go!!!!

Old 06-18-13, 01:49 PM
SR Team Goof

I'll say the same thing now as I did before game 5: "If the Spurs just stay focused, play good defense, limit turnovers, work the ball around and make those layups and free throws = win." And with a win comes their 5th NBA Championship!!! I want an extended Father's Day -- Go Spurs Go !!!
Old 06-18-13, 01:54 PM
SR Team Goof

The heart of a Spurs fan !!

Old 06-18-13, 01:56 PM
Been here too long to be a Spursreport Rookie

So excited for this game!!! So far Spurs are undefeated in potential close out games, lets get it to 4-0!!!! GO SPURS GO!!!
Old 06-18-13, 02:16 PM
SpursReport Rookie

PONGAN HUEVO SPURS!!!
Old 06-18-13, 02:36 PM
The Master Baiter

There's a video clip on ESPN from First Take, where Bayless supposedly talked to Avery Johnson, who supposedly talks to Pop after every game, and says that if the game gets out of hand, Pop will throw the towel early so he can rest the guys for a game 7. I'm not sure I like the sound of that.
Old 06-18-13, 03:42 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

I expect Kawhi and Tim to be on the bench with two fouls apiece called against them in the first 6-8 minutes of the first quarter. Miami will already have a head of steam, so the Spurs will need to weather the storm.

They need to be close by the end of the third and then apply the pedal to the metal in the 4th.

Limit the turnovers. Limit Miami's second chance points. Make the Heat pay for gambling on D.

...and for godsake, shut Miami jock-sniffer Jeff Van Gundy up...!
Old 06-18-13, 08:11 PM
Official Whorry Hater!

SPURS 108
HEAT 99

GO SPURS GO!!!!

Old 06-18-13, 10:26 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uwe Blab View Post
There's a video clip on ESPN from First Take, where Bayless supposedly talked to Avery Johnson, who supposedly talks to Pop after every game, and says that if the game gets out of hand, Pop will throw the towel early so he can rest the guys for a game 7. I'm not sure I like the sound of that.
Bayless is a blowhard that will say anything for a headline.

Anyway, based on that first half, I don't think the Heat have the steam tonight. I'm seeing a big third-quarter run and a victory lap in the fourth.
Old 06-18-13, 10:55 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Tim Fricking Duncan. Vintage performance.
Old 06-18-13, 11:47 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

argggggghhhhh im freaking nervoussssss arghhh
Old 06-19-13, 12:17 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

arggghhh $@&#%¬•¬Ę what a wasteeeee i highly doubt timmy can have any gas left from next game what a shame...

manu!!! @$#%
Old 06-19-13, 12:55 AM
Herman Cain of the board

skip liar bayless sucks!
Old 06-19-13, 09:45 AM

Very Disappointed Loss for My Spurs! But we still one more life!

What an Embarrassing Mental Breakdown by my Spurs at the end.....

I guess it is what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked

MAYBE STERN$$ WANTS A SEVEN GAME SERIES!!!!!!:drummer

Spurs choose their destiny here to go the HARD WAY with game 7 and there is no TURNING BACK... We can only move forward!!!!!!

Spurs wasted such a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY to clinch and now they got one last life to bring a PERFECT GAME or go home...

The degree of difficulty on game 7 is going to be climbing up hill!!!So much adversities can come with game 7 on the road.
But I still believe my Spurs lead by Pop can still bring it!!!!!:shocked

Very VERY SAD, but I know Spurs will REBOUND with a GREAT GAME 7.

The biggest GLARING thing IMO was the lack of Point Guard to PACE the Offense and execute at the second half when TP was either was on the bench or when he got slowed down by pressure D.

We had TP full strength before he got slowed with this Hammy injury then we have 1/2 to 3/4 of that TP now.

Secondly was the Mental Breakdown on Spurs DEFENSE especially at the very last few seconds!!!!!!

I actually underestimated few factors in this game such as Home Court Advantage!!!!! Inexperience with few of our Spurs who never been there!!!!!Then Pop trusting few Spurs at the end was a real sad sight...Also there is that HEALTH concern of few Spurs who got GASSED at the end!!!

Look It is NOT OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER! And Spurs can't break down on Defense and expect to win game 6 on the road!!!!!!!! DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS but not without few EXECUTIONS down the stretch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!:shocked

No matter what happen in game 7 I will always love my Spurs.

Go Spurs Go!