News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 06-17-13, 10:34 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Patty Mills out for Playoffs

yuck

Spurs G Patty Mills out for Finals with foot abscess - CBSSports.com

Quote:
The San Antonio Spurs today announced that guard Patty Mills will miss the remainder of the 2013 NBA Finals. Mills had an infection in his right foot and, in turn, an abscess developed between his fourth and fifth toes. The abscess was removed during a short out-patient surgery on Friday afternoon.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-17-13, 12:11 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Foot or no foot, I hope to god he's coming to Miami with that dang towel...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-17-13, 05:53 PM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

Yeah I hope he joins our Spurs in the last one or two games. If it was an outpatient surgery that should not stop him from leaving following our team tomorrow. We need to have him there for the TEAM to stay motivated when they see him there waving that towel and hi fiving all. Plus we need him to be there for the Ceremony when Spurs win it all. Hope we see Patty there tomorrow.
I asked them if it wasn't too much trouble, if I wasn't being too pushy, if they could execute what we were trying to do. And if it didn't make them too angry, if they also wanted to play some defense on the other end, that would be great.
--Gregg Popovich!
Old 06-17-13, 06:51 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Bummed for Patty he has just remained up and ready to do what ever for the team and a suit and towel waving doesn't work as well, restricted movement.
Old 06-17-13, 07:09 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Get well soon! He is a Spur thru & Thru.
Old 06-18-13, 07:46 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

if you saw some of his olympic game, u know he can play.
and with all the energy and positive he brings to the game, i love seeing his bench highlights, its sad he wont get to play any garbage time if there is any left.
i like his attitude and his interview about his situation and being in the finals in the position he's in.
whereas nando was *****in.