News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 06-16-13, 11:40 PM
SpursReport Team Member

All the Manu haters can shush!

Enough said
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-16-13, 11:43 PM
Herman Cain of the board

He was playing very bad though. I thought he was in a slump but lately I was thinking he was pretty much done. He sure was testing me though lol. Need him to finish strong for the title. The Manu had his mojo back!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-16-13, 11:45 PM
The Master Baiter

He broke out of a slump. A slump that everyone and their dog knew he was in, there's no denying it. Now they go on the road and let's hope he's completely out of the slump.
Old 06-17-13, 12:02 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Yeah, but one good game won't cut it. We need our big three to cancel out their big 3 and our reserves will be the difference. He's been sticking it up very badly and if he gives us close to those numbers throughout the series, they'd be hoisting the trophy tonight. Causes I'll say this... If he and a couple other guys don't do show, it'll be over, because the league and David Stern are not going to give them no love in Miami. So we need to win game 6 and send Stern off with a pterodactyl like finger as he leaves the podium after handing off that trophy!!
Old 06-17-13, 12:03 AM
Herman Cain of the board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uwe Blab View Post
He broke out of a slump. A slump that everyone and their dog knew he was in, there's no denying it. Now they go on the road and let's hope he's completely out of the slump.
The way he was playing the last couple of games or so made it look more like Father Time caught up to him versus a long slump. I had some doubts but he proved it was a slump. GO SPURS GO!