News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 06-14-13, 12:38 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Activate Aron Baynes and Patty Mills

Why is Aron Baynes not active? We only have 2 bigs, so we could use a backup, plus I thought he did well against LA.

Patty Mills does not play a lot but he brings positive energy to the team, a lot more so than the spurs fans at the game who don't even bother showing up for the 3rd quarter.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-14-13, 12:42 AM
President: K.Leo Fan Club

Please....they are not the answer by any means. How bout the Spurs take care of the damn ball?!?! Baynes and mills will do absolutely nothing. Lick our wounds and regroup. Can't win games win you have 19 turnovers. Spurs seemed flat all game. Wade went off, Lebron did his thing. Spurs played sloppy. Can't say much else about it. We have diaw who I thought actually played pretty decent tonight. Anyways, mills and baynes are not the answer.
Old 06-14-13, 11:19 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

As Pop says, turnovers, turnovers, turnovers.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-14-13, 12:25 PM
SpursReport Rookie

I'm not saying it is a solution but it does not make sense to me why we would activate t-mac instead of Aron Baynes who has been with the spurs longer, plus he is a big guy.
Old 06-14-13, 04:51 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet View Post
I'm not saying it is a solution but it does not make sense to me why we would activate t-mac instead of Aron Baynes who has been with the spurs longer, plus he is a big guy.
And if any of that group plays, the game is over. Either way.

Deck chairs on the Titanic. Makes no difference.