News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 06-13-13, 08:57 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Is Tiago Splitter A Block Magnate?

Am I the only person who is tired of seeing splitter getting blocked? I don't even mind the lebron block, at least he was going strong.
I honestly hope we don't bring him back next year. I'm sure someone will throw stupid money and I hope we don't try to match. He is not the future...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-13-13, 09:26 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by InegoMontoya View Post
Am I the only person who is tired of seeing splitter getting blocked? I don't even mind the lebron block, at least he was going strong.
I honestly hope we don't bring him back next year. I'm sure someone will throw stupid money and I hope we don't try to match. He is not the future...
He should not see the court no more tonight! Blair, Diaw or Bonner. Manu looks just as bad.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-13-13, 09:29 PM
Been here too long to be a Spursreport Rookie

manu has only played 10 minutes, on what basis is he just as bad as tiago?
Old 06-13-13, 09:34 PM
SpursReport Rookie

manu hasn't played well, but he hasn't really played badly either. And, as mentioned he hasn't really played very much.
I do think it is becoming clear that we will need to find another scorer to bring off the bench next year as Manu simply cant fill that role anymore.
But Tiago, C'mon man!
Old 06-13-13, 09:38 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by exit7 View Post
manu has only played 10 minutes, on what basis is he just as bad as tiago?
He's played 10 minutes....3 fouls and hasn't contributed anything yet... Ala Tiago!
Old 06-13-13, 10:08 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Manu certainly hasn't been playing very well this series. But I am done with splitter, I just watched him get outrebounded twice one what should have been the last possession of the 3rd and instead the Heat got 2 offensive boards. I am tired of Tiago. granted he is great on the pick and roll and he has developed pretty well the last few years. I think he has reached his ceiling and I think we can do much better.
Old 06-13-13, 10:13 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by InegoMontoya View Post
Manu certainly hasn't been playing very well this series. But I am done with splitter, I just watched him get outrebounded twice one what should have been the last possession of the 3rd and instead the Heat got 2 offensive boards. I am tired of Tiago. granted he is great on the pick and roll and he has developed pretty well the last few years. I think he has reached his ceiling and I think we can do much better.
We NEED MANU very bad right now!