SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   Splitter is garbage! (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/119749-splitter-garbage.html)

MRJONESIII 06-13-13 08:47 PM

Splitter is garbage!

Just freaking pathetic!! Sit his ass! Worthless! No finishing ability, weak hands, less vertical than Duncan. Get your shot blocked by midgets!

esparzar1 06-13-13 11:08 PM

Big time garbage tonight.....can't win'em all. Regroup and get refocused. It's all we can do right now.

HeloteSpurs 06-14-13 06:00 PM

Agree 100%. Tiago has progressed in his 3 season as a Spur. But let's all be realistic, the guy would be nothing if it wasn't for the Spurs system, Parker, Duncan, and Ginobili finding him open by penetration or double team. He's soft, not a good rebounder, very clumsy, and I've just about had it with him. I hope they don't bring him back, he was more of an asset for Miami than he was for San Antonio last night. Pathetic!

exit7 06-14-13 06:05 PM

To be fair, everyone was getting their shots blocked last night. I saw Timmy and Tony get theirs sent back pretty dramatically a few times.

NemesysN4R 06-14-13 07:22 PM

I hope Baynes takes the starting center spot next season. Only seen a small bit from him and I like his game. He is aggressive & athletic and I think he is strong enough for midgets not to block his shot. Too many posters of Tiago getting handled.

Peachhaze 06-14-13 09:39 PM

Splitter and Blair both have the WORST footwork in the NBA for big men. Blair doesn't matter anymore, but they may go after Splitter. He really needs to not play international ball this summer and sign up for Hakeem Olajuwan's big man camp. Kobe goes every year to improve on his post game.

scarlet 06-14-13 11:16 PM

Europe basketball must suck cause this guy was mvp of the Spanish league.

cgar37 06-15-13 10:27 PM

Splitter needs to seriously step up if he is going to command big money in the off season. He is a gifted big man who does great in pick-n-roll situations but is very raw in post up math ups. I can't see how Timmy hasn't worked with this guy during practices. I would prefer to see Boris or even Blair in the lineup. Dejuan will prove himself for potential suitors if not his old roster spot.

TodTango 06-15-13 11:41 PM

IMHO if the refs let MIA beat on Splitter, then he can't play at his best. The guy gets no love from the refs.

spurscrazed 06-16-13 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TodTango (Post 1299656)
IMHO if the refs let MIA beat on Splitter, then he can't play at his best. The guy gets no love from the refs.

+1000000000000000000

:yikes

Amen THAT!!!!!No kidding here!!!:smirk

Splitter gets very little RESPECT from the refs. No matter how much Pop defended him the REFS give Tiago very few calls both ends!!!!!

First Pop takes him off that game in the first few seconds that was to let him know!!!!!WARNING!!! I saw the HEAT SUPER ATTACKING!!YOU will Hardly ever get the call with those HEAT ATTACKS. Be very crafty and do not foul out in the next few minutes.

The hacking will then continue and mostly HEAT get the calls. The REFS surely set the table for the HEAT to say it is ok to ATTACK we got your backs here go ahead and roll over the Spurs..:banghead

Amazingly refs stop doing few calls when the games goes on but they already set that table for the HEAT... That is how they do it now...

And the most comical part is that Steve Javie is sitting as a SIDE Reporter to answer any commentators- Jeff Van Gundy etc..... when they have something to say about a particular call to make audience feel that it was ok to call that foul. Really!!!? Seriously. :shocked :rolleyes

But as I mentioned in another thread the Spurs will be able to block all that and play their game and be super patient and have an efficient game to have enough reserve in their tank to overcome such margin of error for such refs abusing their powers!

Go Spurs Go!

Guapo 06-16-13 01:45 AM

Tiago got his shot blocked 3 times last game. Says it was all in his head and he will do better.