News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

View Poll Results: Poll: Who will step up and surprise in Game 4?
Tim Duncan 4 12.12%
Manu Ginobili 14 42.42%
Tony Parker 5 15.15%
Kwahi Leonard 5 15.15%
Gary Neal 0 0%
Corey Joseph 2 6.06%
Danny Green 0 0%
Other 3 9.09%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-13, 08:07 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Poll: Who will step up and surprise in Game 4?

Which member of the Silver and Black will step up and surprise in Game 4?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-12-13, 08:39 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpur View Post
Which member of the Silver and Black will step up and surprise in Game 4?
EVERYBODY!! Remember our philosophy..... TEAM FIRST. We need all to play well. They win game 4 and there is no way in hell Miami wins 3 out of 3. But I'm going took throw a psycho pick out there.... Bonner! Not as in 25 points but like 6-10 in 3's. I just don't think our rhythm can be distributed at home. That confidence level of our young guys is outrageous right now. I hope those guys retrace their steps and eat the same thing they did before game 3!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-12-13, 08:42 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

i think blair and mills could be more used this series with good results....
Old 06-12-13, 10:14 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Tmac
Old 06-12-13, 10:44 PM
Official Whorry Hater!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clovisnmspurfan View Post
Tmac

Old 06-12-13, 10:59 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

It's not really a surprise if Parker, Duncan, Leonard, or even Green do it at this point.

Also, Kwahi?
Old 06-12-13, 11:56 PM
Herman Cain of the board

BONNER! just kidding
Old 06-12-13, 11:58 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILLTHETHRILL View Post
BONNER! just kidding
And that creepy fascination rears its head again...
Old 06-13-13, 12:03 AM
Herman Cain of the board

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyner View Post
And that creepy fascination rears its head again...
Splitter 10 Million bucks a year! What a dumb***
Old 06-13-13, 12:09 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Bonner!

Runs and ducks........
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Old 06-13-13, 12:09 AM
Herman Cain of the board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzarector7 View Post
Bonner!

Runs and ducks........
lol
Old 06-13-13, 12:21 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Bonner!

Runs and ducks........
It's not unreasonable, Bonner's got the fifth-highest 3pt% this season and the highest of any player in the Finals. He's only two years removed from leading the league in 3pt%. Only an idiot argues with numbers like those. He's shooting a white-hot 46.9% from three these playoffs alone, you'd have to be an idiot to ignore that.

I don't expect him to be a difference-maker, but only a moron would completely rule him out as a factor.
Old 06-13-13, 12:24 AM
Herman Cain of the board

Quote:
It's not unreasonable, Bonner's got the fifth-highest 3pt% this season and the highest of any player in the Finals. He's only two years removed from leading the league in 3pt%. Only an idiot argues with numbers like those. He's shooting a white-hot 46.9% from three these playoffs alone, you'd have to be an idiot to ignore that.

I don't expect him to be a difference-maker, but only a moron would completely rule him out as a factor.
last six games.........not impressive at all
Old 06-13-13, 12:25 AM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

It is all about TEAM WORK!
It is DEF a TEAM thing!
ALL SPURS TEAM must BRING IT!
Just a note here: Manu is due for a HUGE GAME!!! Just sayin'
BTW I voted Manu here.....
Go Spurs Go!
You all Rock ROCK ROCK! SO HAPPY!!!!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!!
Old 06-13-13, 12:27 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurscrazed View Post
It is all about TEAM WORK!
It is DEF a TEAM thing!
ALL SPURS TEAM must BRING IT!
Just a note here: Manu is due for a HUGE GAME!!! Just sayin'
BTW I voted Manu here.....
Go Spurs Go!
Totally agree -- we sink or swim as a team. It's fruitless and silly to be talking trades and free agents or any bull**** like that right now. Those kinds of conversations are just childish delusions. We win or lose on the basis of the fifteen players on the roster right now. Any talk of getting rid of those players right now is fan treason.
Old 06-13-13, 12:59 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:

I know that! I know the last few games ehhhhhh they are not good. I said him being serious too! I think he can hit some threes and HOPE HE WILL! That woudl go a long way. I said Bonner being serious! I said runs and ducks from the ones who will flame me.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Old 06-13-13, 01:54 AM
Official SR Home Builder

I got Manu
Old 06-13-13, 01:55 AM
Official SR Home Builder

21 Pts. 8 assists
Old 06-13-13, 03:58 AM
The Amazing!

Bonner. Pop is going to make for him and he will sink a game winning 3 in the final seconds. OK who am I kidding...but it would be nice. Get everyone off him for 5 minutes.
Old 06-13-13, 07:02 AM

i voted Manu

because right now if i don't hear "bad pass by Ginobili", it'll mean he's stepping up
Old 06-13-13, 08:13 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Manu will have his best game tonight

- Confucius
Old 06-13-13, 08:50 AM
SR Team Goof

It has to be Manu. His play so far in these finals has been somewhat disappointing. He's way past due. Personally, I think he’s had stretches where he’s been a liability with some bad passes or losing the ball just by trying to dribble it. Agreed, he has shown signs of a breakout with a good pass or drive to the rim, but in all, not up to form and the occasion. And should Parker’s physical condition with his hamstring not pan out as expected, he’ll probably substitute TP with either Corey or Manu, but Pop will invariably turn over the floor leadership duties to Manu. Time to step up.
Old 06-13-13, 09:05 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
I know that! I know the last few games ehhhhhh they are not good. I said him being serious too! I think he can hit some threes and HOPE HE WILL! That woudl go a long way. I said Bonner being serious! I said runs and ducks from the ones who will flame me.
Oh I agree, I wasn't mocking you ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose_TheGenius View Post
i voted Manu

because right now if i don't hear "bad pass by Ginobili", it'll mean he's stepping up
Old 06-13-13, 09:21 AM
The Master Baiter

If the question were who NEEDS to step up, that would be Manu. But since the question is who WILL step up, that's going to be Tim.
Old 06-13-13, 09:29 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

Manu has to have 1 really great unforgetable game just like in the Memphis series - this is his game specially if Tony is hampered.
Old 06-13-13, 09:46 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

I don't see it being Manu. Been waiting for it for a long time... Fool me once, shame on you... Fool me twice, shame on me... Fool me 40 times..... I don't even know...
Old 06-13-13, 11:32 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

i hope he brings his first A game of the finals today, because we know miami gonna charge with everything they had....

remember against memphis he has A game in game 3 if i remember correctly... what a difference being up 3-1 than tied 2-2...
Old 06-13-13, 11:55 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Someone is bound to be on tonite and Miami can't stop all of our shooters But I wish Danny didn't say that Lebron was stopping himself... Just the kind of thing that gets a guy going. Miami just doesn't have the mentality to defeat us. Too much overwhelmingly respect for the Spurs. Duncan was one of Boshs'favorite players growing up, Lebron respects the hell out of or coach and Duncan & Co., Danny Green was his teammate, and most important... The Spurs don't play dirty or make you hate them. It's like a friendly game of horse with then, no killer instinct. Spurs never trash talk, just always give respect and even stick up for their star players. How do you get up for that? Do you punch your friend in the face for nothing or some jerk who spits in you face? The truly greats go for the kill no matter who is the opponent.
Old 06-13-13, 12:20 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRJONESIII View Post
Someone is bound to be on tonite and Miami can't stop all of our shooters But I wish Danny didn't say that Lebron was stopping himself... Just the kind of thing that gets a guy going. Miami just doesn't have the mentality to defeat us. Too much overwhelmingly respect for the Spurs. Duncan was one of Boshs'favorite players growing up, Lebron respects the hell out of or coach and Duncan & Co., Danny Green was his teammate, and most important... The Spurs don't play dirty or make you hate them. It's like a friendly game of horse with then, no killer instinct. Spurs never trash talk, just always give respect and even stick up for their star players. How do you get up for that? Do you punch your friend in the face for nothing or some jerk who spits in you face? The truly greats go for the kill no matter who is the opponent.
I think that's exactly what Green was doing, though. I think what motivates a player is "we're doing a great job shutting him down". When Green puts the blame on LeBron himself for his poor performance, then LeBron's enemy becomes LeBron. That's a much richer mindgame to play.
Old 06-13-13, 12:34 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Old 06-13-13, 02:49 PM

with the rumors of LeBron James possibly starting at center, i'll change my vote to Tiago Splitter if he does