News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 06-12-13, 05:17 PM
The Chosen One(Moderator)

IS DANNY GREEN THE FINALS MVP?

The San Antonio Spurs took control of the NBA Finals with an impressive win over the Miami Heat and now lead the series 2-1. The Spurs’ Big Three have been struggling offensively in the series thus far, but it has been the play of the team’s role players that has sustained them offensively. No role player has been more consistent than Danny Green; his shooting from the field has been the catalyst of the Spurs’ offense.

Is Danny Green the Finals MVP?

I'm Batman's cousin
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-12-13, 05:38 PM
SR Team Goof

So far, he'd get my vote. But we got a lot of basketball left in these finals. Go Spurs in game #4. Magic number is 2.
Old 06-12-13, 06:26 PM

for all we know, Bonner could light it up the next two games shooting perfect from beyond the arc and averaging 10 blocks a game!
Old 06-12-13, 08:47 PM
SpursReport Team Member

You could certainly make a case, but you could also make a case for Leonard.

His overall play and defense against the "king" has been great.
Is our defense that good? I think so. And the scary part is that the whole team seems to take a sadistic pride in shutting people down. What is Pop feeding them? They looked brainwashed out there, a single minded machine that just eats up their opponents. -----pjrfan
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-12-13, 09:24 PM
SpursReport Team Member

so far, I would say yes. Leonard is a close second. But if Parker wins another game, then he wins it. There is still too much game time to tell
Old 06-13-13, 12:18 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose_TheGenius View Post
for all we know, Bonner could light it up the next two games shooting perfect from beyond the arc and averaging 10 blocks a game!
I thought the same thing, he deserves a significant pay rise next contract following that.

But I also wouldn't be unhappy with either TD, still the platform that both the D and Offence is based on, or TP, up to this series has carried us and has been clear leader.
Old 06-13-13, 12:50 AM
Herman Cain of the board

answer is yes so far
Old 06-13-13, 08:03 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Y.E.S.

$