News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-13, 03:00 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Lebron "Get Out Of My Face, Stop it" to Haslem

Did anyone see this? I saw it right after the commercial, after Green hit his FT at the 8:21 in the 3rd. Quarter. Haslem wraps his hand around
James's head, LBJ steps away as he says that. Its cut off before he says "stop it" but I just saw it on SC and they showed it there. You can definitely make out the words coming out of his mouth.

I believe he doesn't want to be a One man show, especially when Wade & Bosh's feeling are hurt cuz its all about what the King is doing and what they W&B are NOT.

They said they needed more touches, they are getting them and he may be, showing them up.

All is not Well in Miami!
Something is going on, and I don't think anyone has picked up on it, yet.

Lebron wants to win but he doesn't
Want to get hurt either. I think that
Westbrook, Kobe, Rose, Galinari, may
Be a reason to be cautious, that may be In the back of his head, maybe.

Or it could just be Leonard's Big'Ol Octopus
Hands!

Last edited by stuffedmushroomz; 06-12-13 at 03:16 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-12-13, 06:28 AM

i don't think it's injury. LeBron is a beast and muscle when it comes to that.

it's more frustration. Wade wants to do more when he's hurt and really can't while Bosh can do more but he doesn't want to. from a coaching stand point, look at it this way:

LeBron (the engine) wants to take over the game, but Wade (the franchise, soul) wants to get his mark on the game and he can't. they also have a big who doesn't want to work inside at all and just shoot spot up jumpers or 3's, something he hasn't shot well this postseason.

IF (big IF) the Heat lose, it'd be mainly with Pop exposing what they can't do and them not willing to adjust. common wisdom says Wade should be a decoy and move to the 3rd slot while Bosh becomes more aggressive closer to the paint against Splitter. instead, you see LeBron get his looks and touches and no one else making it easier for him.
Old 06-12-13, 09:42 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

good analysis jose.... a little offtopic but related:

caption this!!! lol

lebron with 8 minutes in 4th quarter: -Look! give me da' ball, whe can steal this one!!...

guy behind: PLEAAAAASEEEEEEEEE lebron grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
guy in front (thinking): - yeah, right... all this king hype make you nut....
Old 06-12-13, 02:07 PM
Official Whorry Hater!

Did he say that to Haslem or David Sears?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-12-13, 02:18 PM
The Master Baiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mombear View Post
Did he say that to Haslem or David Sears?
I liked how Sears would make faces at some of the questions being asked. Then he tried to ask a question but got interrupted like 5 times in a row.
Old 06-12-13, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanCaca View Post
good analysis jose.... a little offtopic but related:

caption this!!! lol

lebron with 8 minutes in 4th quarter: -Look! give me da' ball, whe can steal this one!!...

guy behind: PLEAAAAASEEEEEEEEE lebron grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
guy in front (thinking): - yeah, right... all this king hype make you nut....
that pic....the first thing i thought of was this:

Old 06-12-13, 03:12 PM
There is only 1 Ginobili!

Quote:
IF (big IF) the Heat lose, it'd be mainly with Pop exposing what they can't do and them not willing to adjust. common wisdom says Wade should be a decoy and move to the 3rd slot while Bosh becomes more aggressive closer to the paint against Splitter. instead, you see LeBron get his looks and touches and no one else making it easier for him.
Wade should be a decoy, but even if wanted to put Bosh in the post, they probably won't because to do so would have an effect in 2 areas. 1-Him being there means the driving lanes that both LBJ and Wade won't be so open because the Spurs bigs will no longer be pulled out to the areas Bosh normally occupies. 2-It means that they are changing who they are despite the success it's brought them the last 2 seasons. It's hard to change who you are. You can do it if you are disciplined but I don't think that this Miami Heat team has that as a strength. Words like Discipline and Honor are outmatched against words like Glory and Athleticism.

Old 06-13-13, 07:40 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

Tango great stuff - wow Manu had manes there!