News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 06-11-13, 01:29 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Adam Hanga not going to happen

I was pretty excited to possibly see Adam Hanga this offseason join the Spurs, but according to this article I found on Hoopshype.com it looks like this will be another euro draft pick that ends up not coming over. Sorry to get ahead of myself, we still have an NBA Finals to win. Just thought I'd share.

"After two seasons in Manresa, Adam Hanga will probably take the next step with a Euroleague team. The Hungarian guard is close to a 4-years deal with Laboral Kutxa. He is under contract with Manresa and Laboral Kutxa has to pay the buy out in order to get him and have the right to sign him with a four year contract with him. If this happens, everyone involved with the deal would be happy with they way things will turn out. Probably even the San Antonio Spurs. The Spurs are keeping Hanga’s NBA rights after picking him in number 59 of the 2011 draft. EuroHoops.net"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-11-13, 01:31 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Who??
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-11-13, 01:50 PM
President: K.Leo Fan Club

I seen another article way back when (don't remember, maybe 6 months ago) that said the total opposite. Something about him joining the team later this year. Don't remember where I seen it though......but either way, we can still hope for the best!
Old 06-11-13, 02:00 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by clovisnmspurfan View Post
Who??
Adam Hanga #17 - The Highlights of 2012-2013 (Spurs draftee) - YouTube

He was the 59th pick in the 2011 Draft. The Spurs have his draft rights. He looks pretty good, I know all the youtube videos just show his highlights, but still I like the fact that he has leaping ability and what looks like a strong motor.
Old 06-11-13, 02:57 PM
SR Team Goof

Reminds me a lot of young Grant Hill, in his heyday. Good passer, shooter and drives well to the hoop, given the competition. If he doesn't immediately fit into the Spurs schema at the 2-3 positions and if Hanga does sign that 4 year deal, we still have draft rights to him for future needs.
Old 06-12-13, 12:03 AM
Herman Cain of the board

He has visited SA multiple times. I would rule him out next year but not the future.