News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 06-10-13, 03:55 PM
SpursReport Team Member

The ugly thing...

about not being able to watch the games is being stuck with the horrendous NBA.com coverage. My gosh. We won the first game and half the coverage was about the mistakes and problems about the Heat. Now we lost and 100% of the coverage is about how amazing this tarzan like a*****e of lebron and his teammates are. What a disgusting thing. This are the moments that makes following sport so frustrating and depressing. What a disgusting team, all banging up against each other in a play of egos and yelling. Pat Riley? my a**. Magic Johnson was the reason I started watching the NBA, that was basketball. Watching the Spurs play at the top of their game, that's basketball. Watching a team play, watching creativity and craft, quickness of inventiveness, that's what is enjoyable at watching a game. This celebration of brutal force is the opposite of everyhting I like about Basketball (or sports in general) and then having to bear this nightmare of a coverage. f***. It makes me want to quit following the sport altogether.
I so much want the spurs to come back and win it all.

Sorry for the rant, but I had to take it out.

P.s.: BTW, did this annoying MVP player stayed celebrating with his chest banging after that block on Tiago instead of going back in transition or did I see wrong?

Last edited by Bring Oberto!; 06-10-13 at 03:58 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-10-13, 05:08 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

after u pwn someone like that, i think its impossible to get back in transition w/out pounding ur chest. lol
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-10-13, 05:24 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursfan9 View Post
after u pwn someone like that, i think its impossible to get back in transition w/out pounding ur chest. lol

Come on. Its TIAGO SPLITTER. He has like a 20 inch verticle. If this were someone like Howard or Griffin or someone who can dunk, fine. LeBron would beat his chest and act like a fool if he blocked Shawnell Scott though. I hope SA takes it personal....
Old 06-10-13, 05:29 PM
SR Team Goof

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyDthaWay2B View Post
Come on. Its TIAGO SPLITTER. He has like a 20 inch verticle.......................
Too many zeroes in that vertical jump estimate....
Old 06-10-13, 05:37 PM
Official Whorry Hater!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alh1020 View Post
Too many zeroes in that vertical jump estimate....

Old 06-10-13, 06:12 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursfan9 View Post
It all depends on the state of the game. If you're down and getting your butt kicked, you hustle back... But in a blowout, no! Egotistical people celebrate as if they did something new to the game! Impressive is block the shot, run the floor and catch the alley-oop or just get back and assist. Granted it was only high school, I've blocked my fair shots at the rim, but you best hustle back or get yanked from the court. Celebrate later. But that's Lebron and the league now. Hibbert didn't go crazy when he rejected Anthony, so I guess it's to each his own.
Old 06-10-13, 09:25 PM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

What I saw after the first game was all coverage on what the HEAT did not do.... a lot more than what the Spurs did. :shocked

Then after game 2 what the HEAT did...vs what the Spurs did not do...

Seriously! Really!!!:shocked

I hated mostly dunks, Hanging on the rim, and pumping chests and looking disgustingly ridiculous.

Spurs WILL eliminate that THRILLING item from the HEAT in San Anton!!!!
Watch my Spurs not allowing that momentum here!

You gonna miss dat HEAT!

IT IS ON BABY!!!!SPURS PO TO DIE FOR!
PHENOMENAL TOTAL CONTROLL WITH SPURS BASKETBALL!
LETS DO IT BABY! NO BS!! NO MERCY! ONE GAME AT A TIME. ONE SERIES AT A TIME.
WE WILL CLOSE THEM ALL!!!
FIRST ROUND VICTIMS = DOS MAVS!

Old 06-11-13, 12:30 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyDthaWay2B View Post
If this were someone like Howard or Griffin or someone who can dunk, fine.
I second that.

Compare it to Parker's buzzer-beater?

I commit right now not to look at nba.com throughout the rest of the series anymore (except to read the results of the matches as I will continue not being able to see most of the games. Sh**.)