SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/)
-   -   Where do y'all think D. Blair ends up? (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/119688-where-do-yall-think-d-blair-ends-up.html)

stuffedmushroomz 06-07-13 12:43 PM

Where do y'all think D. Blair ends up?

Ok, Blair has made it clear that he wants
Minutes on the floor, he has also said
that the Spurs' team is Not the best situation
for him. That said, What team would be the
Best fit for Blair.

Would he start on that team or back up?

WILLTHETHRILL 06-07-13 01:16 PM

An east coast team for sure.

alh1020 06-07-13 01:32 PM

I had suggested a trade with Philly before the Feb trade deadline so he'd be close to his home in Pittsburgh. But I'd agree with Will, the East might favor his style.

MichaelWi101 06-07-13 02:19 PM

Agree with those saying an East team, my first thought when I saw the thread headline was Philly, they need a hustle player

buttsR4rebounding 06-07-13 02:32 PM

Golden State was interested in him at the trade deadline, but they wouldn't pay a 1st round pick.

Spurd_On 06-07-13 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alh1020 (Post 1298668)
I had suggested a trade with Philly before the Feb trade deadline so he'd be close to his home in Pittsburgh. But I'd agree with Will, the East might favor his style.

Cleveland is actually closer.

thesuspence281 06-07-13 04:41 PM

Somewhere close to a whataburger? so houston or dallas? :)

Jose_TheGenius 06-07-13 05:12 PM

no one is going to offer more than the minimum for a year (any wise organization anyway).

i'll say Miami

Mombear 06-07-13 06:34 PM

Pacers

stuffedmushroomz 06-07-13 06:40 PM

I'm sure money is important to him but playing more minutes is gonna be the determining factor for him. So, I think he'll sign a year contract with a playing time stipulation, to earn a bigger paycheck after that. He is confident in his skills, and he would be bold enough to sign for less.

tenthousandaces 06-07-13 07:16 PM

I agree with Mombear. After all, Mahinmi gets regular minutes for Indiana, and we all remember the typical outcome of the "Blair-vs-Mahinmi 1-on-1 games"...

Besides, he always got along great with Hill.

Definitely Indiana.

Uwe Blab 06-07-13 08:00 PM

Whoever wants him. He's an energy guy, like Reggie Evans. I like his game, but he just doesn't have the height to get more minutes than the other bigs.

Jose_TheGenius 06-07-13 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenthousandaces (Post 1298697)
I agree with Mombear. After all, Mahinmi gets regular minutes for Indiana, and we all remember the typical outcome of the "Blair-vs-Mahinmi 1-on-1 games"...

Besides, he always got along great with Hill.

Definitely Indiana.

Indy wants a defense first club, but Blair wouldn't make any sense for them anyway. they got Hibbert/Ian/Hansbrough and they definitely want to re-sign David West. there isn't any room for him there anyway.

if he wants minutes, he goes to a place with no title expectations and minutes then Phoenix is definitely an option with their pick and roll game.

if he wants to win while getting minutes, then Miami (who was interested in him but the Spurs no way were going to trade him to a contender) would be ideal. Birdman is going to be a free agent and Joel Anthony isn't seeing any minutes anyway. Blair brings the same game that Anderson & Anthony bring on defense except he can pick and roll with Wade/LeBron.