News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 06-07-13, 12:18 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

I LOVE KENNY SMITH!

That guy might lose his job if he keeps praising Parker and the Spurs. He holds no bones for our guys, he just tells it like it is!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-07-13, 01:09 AM
Official Whorry Hater!

Yep... he'd better be careful... lol

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-07-13, 09:58 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Nothing like telling it how it is. Pretty much every TNT guys and first take all picked the spurs. I was expecting a game 2 victory but not so much game 1. I know well come out for winning game 2 and sucking all the hope out of the heat. We played poor to average in terms of shooting and rebounding and still pulled out the victory. Go spurs go!!

- Confucius
Old 06-07-13, 11:17 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Magic Johnson has had nothing but good things to say about TP as well, and Jalen Rose is making it known that right now, TP is the 3rd best player in the NBA behind Lebron and Kevin Durant.
Old 06-07-13, 05:45 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by necron 99 View Post
Magic Johnson has had nothing but good things to say about TP as well, and Jalen Rose is making it known that right now, TP is the 3rd best player in the NBA behind Lebron and Kevin Durant.
Yet they still picked Miami in 6.