News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 05-24-13, 11:22 PM
Official Whorry Hater!

Wade is a Little *****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu-Gambino View Post
From Pacer Digest...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-24-13, 11:31 PM
Moderator & Chatroom Greeter

Wow...WTH! That's a kickboxing move...
[email protected]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-24-13, 11:58 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Around 06 when they beat Dallas I was a huge fan of this guy, the last few years though ehhhhhhhhhh, not a big fave of mine especially since he got all hollywood and got Bron etc. on his team. He is annoying now too.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Old 05-25-13, 12:16 AM
SpursReport Team Member

He's weak-minded and easily frustrated. Dennis Rodman would have had a field day with him.

Dwyane Wade dirty plays #NBA - YouTube

Old 05-25-13, 09:01 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Never really was a fan of his, but in the beginning, he was tolerable. Now, AL (after LeBron), he has become the biggest whiner and spoiled brat in the NBA. If that video isn't proof of that, then nothing is.

"Manu is wacko. He has no fear." - Gregg Popovich
Old 05-25-13, 09:54 AM
SpursReport Team Member

At first, I thought it was pretty blatant, but if you look carefully, you can see that Wade is jumping out of the way.

His left foot steps to the left side of Stephenson then he is jumping to the right to get around Stevenson who is trying to slow him down getting back on D. And if you look at his right arm, he is making a swiping motion as if he is trying to clear him out of the way. I'm not in any way a DWade fan, but this isn't something flagrant or dirty.

Camera angles do the funniest things.

Last edited by b1gdon; 05-25-13 at 09:58 AM.
Old 05-25-13, 10:44 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

wait, you're telling me Bowen karate kicked someone other than Wally Szberiak?
Old 05-25-13, 01:13 PM
Flying Monkey Wrangler

Bruce Lee Bowen strikes again!
Old 05-25-13, 02:50 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

i tought he doesnt have hoops lolol
Old 05-25-13, 07:03 PM
SR 2013 Pick the Winner Champ & Rookie of the Year

I got an alert on my phone saying possible suspension for Wade since JR smith was suspended a game for throwing an elbow at Terry i think it was. I highly doubt it tho, Smith's was obvious, a case could be made that Wade's was unintentional. AND I doubt the league does anything to hurt Miami's chances this late in the postseason.
Old 05-25-13, 11:21 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Report: NBA reviewing Dwyane Wade’s elbow of Lance Stephenson in Game 2

The NBA is reviewing Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade’s elbow to the head of Indiana Pacers guard Lance Stephenson during Friday’s Eastern Conference Finals Game 2, according to USA Today‘s Jeff Zillgitt.

The play occurred with 4:05 left in the fourth quarter of the Pacers’ eventual 97-93 win, which tied the series at 1-1. No foul was called on Wade, who was running back on defense after committing a turnover.

Stephenson fell to the floor but remained in the game.