News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 05-24-13, 12:00 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Timmy getting a divorce?

Just read off yardbarker that Timmy looks like he's getting a divorce after the playoffs. The page referenced express news article by some writer I've never heard of

Spurs Nation

- Confucius
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-24-13, 12:17 PM
SR 2013 Pick the Winner Champ & Rookie of the Year

Yeah I read it this morning.. Kinda sad since he's almost done with his career but who knows what goes at home. It wasnt on the sports page so thats probably why you dont recognize the writer.
Old 05-24-13, 03:07 PM
SpursReport Rookie

I understand the reporter is just simply doing his/her job, but as a Spurs fan, i wish they would have kept the story under wraps till the end of the POs.

If you have a problem, Just NEAL. WITH. IT!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-24-13, 03:42 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Buck Harvey says Timmy hired a private detective last fall, so this has been going on for a while...
Old 05-24-13, 03:42 PM
Official SR Home Builder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpowr4ever View Post
I understand the reporter is just simply doing his/her job, but as a Spurs fan, i wish they would have kept the story under wraps till the end of the POs.
Agree, bad timing.
And it sucks but is his private life and we don't know the details (really is nobody's business but theirs)so let's move on and GO SPURS GO!
Old 05-24-13, 04:13 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbahoops21 View Post
Buck Harvey says Timmy hired a private detective last fall, so this has been going on for a while...
Ironically , it seems like his marriage falling apart has been good for him this year. If it hasn't adversely affected him so far, then I don't think it is going to mean anything now.
Old 05-24-13, 07:29 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

td21 got a prvt investigator... and now a divorce.

ah, geez, really. TP! really? again?
u think tony p pulled a erin barry on mrs duncan?!
Old 05-24-13, 07:41 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Just keep our eye on the prize, #5 in 2013
Old 05-24-13, 08:04 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

so, thats the reason why sjax leave? he was cheaating timmy!!

just joking!

people please!!! this is a rumor, and if is true, lets focus in basketball

on a side note/joke, what a private investigation!! even myself in mexico knew lolol
Old 05-24-13, 08:11 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanCaca View Post
so, thats the reason why sjax leave? he was cheaating timmy!!

just joking!

people please!!! this is a rumor, and if is true, lets focus in basketball

on a side note/joke, what a private investigation!! even myself in mexico knew lolol
You never know. Good catch Juan.
Old 05-24-13, 08:28 PM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

Man. This is so sad to hear if true....
All I know is whatever is between Mr. TD and Ms. Amy should stay there... None of anyone's business.

Bruce Bowen, Tony Parker, Shaq, Kobe, and many many other Great NBA players had faced some marriage problems in their life so that can possibly come with the territory.

I have known Tim as a very STRONG Willed Believer. He usually does not let any distraction take him away from what he loves most which is WINNING! Hang in there Timmy!

Go Spurs Go!
Old 05-24-13, 11:00 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

now history is in front of nba yahoo sports, from ball dont lie
Old 05-26-13, 01:48 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

Hmm sad indeed but if he hired a PI then it seems that Amy was cheating on him on those long road trips?