News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 05-22-13, 07:32 AM
President: K.Leo Fan Club

New role, new heights for T-Mac

SAN ANTONIO -- Yes, Tracy McGrady noticed the cheers when he checked in to Game 1 of the Western Conference finals. They were unusually loud for a guy playing mop-up minutes in the San Antonio Spurs' blowout victory over the Memphis Grizzlies. What T-Mac didn't hear was Mark Morrison's song "Return of The Mack" booming through the speakers.
"What?" McGrady said when told about it on Monday. "I didn't know that. That's funny, man. They used to play that for me in Toronto."

Toronto. That's going back. A different world. Next month will mark 16 years since McGrady was drafted by the Raptors. We're coming up on 13 years since he signed that big contract with the Orlando Magic. It's been 12 years since he played in the first of his seven All-Star Games. Nine years since he led the league in scoring for the second time. Eight and a half years since he scored 13 points in the final 35 seconds of a game to lead the Houston Rockets over the Spurs.

Read the rest here

[COLOR=#800080]NBA Playoffs 2013: Tracy McGrady happy to play his role with San Antonio Spurs - ESPN[/COLOR]
Old 05-24-13, 09:20 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

thanks!